@_Yoshi_

Contest: dream awards winner
Placement: 1st place mystery/thriller

Honestly, I stumbled across the contest and decided to enter. I wasn't really planning on winning, I just wanted to enter for the fun of it. I was really excited to see which of my wattpad friends would win, and I was pleasantly surprised when I managed to get first place! 

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I've tried schedules for my writing, but they always ended up stressing me out because if I hadn't finished a chapter by the deadline, I just felt rushed. I typically just post whenever I'm finished writing a chapter that I'm satisfied with, which is typically once or twice a week.

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

My biggest Wattpad goal is possibly getting a place in a Watty's yearly competition. It's a big goal that I hope to one day achieve! Although I don't think I'll ever get top ten, I do hope to get close!

 3 who is your favorite author? 

My favorite author is Ruta Sepetys. She truly is an amazing author and her books are phenomenal. I aspire to reach her level of detail and perfection one day. Her two books, Between Shades of Grey and Salt to the Sea are my favorite books of all time.

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Millie Bobby Brown. I love Stranger Things, and she honestly seems like such a sweet person to talk to. We would probably go get ice cream or something because who doesn't love ice cream?

 5 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

I love Christmas. Mainly because you get tons of presents, but I also love spoiling my best friends with candy and such. In the end, it's a really fun Holliday with a lot of yummy food.

6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I would honestly be shocked. I'd probably go spoil myself with a bunch of food with my friends and family.

7 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Keep trying. Keep editing. Don't stop! Getting noticed takes a long time, but after all your hard work, in the end, it's the most rewarding thing. Dont be afraid to approach people. In the end, we're all aspiring authors, or readers, just trying to get noticed by the community.

 8 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Honestly, don't give them your attention. Don't let them know that what they're doing hurts you, because showing them what they want to see only fuels them. And if they want to make jokes at you, laugh about those jokes. Don't fight back because that's what the bully wants you to do.

 9 what's your favorite movie? 

Gosh, I love a lot of movies. But if I had to choose, it's Aladdin, as of right now. It's a really good movie, and I was really happy with how well Will Smith did as the genie.

10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

The community. Everyone is just so sweet and supportive.

11 what inspired you to write? 

I really don't know. I just remember one day back in 3rd grade where I was writing stories in a little composition notebook I brought to school until I heard about Wattpad. But I will say, a lot of my inspiration now comes from my favorite songs and books.

Request time!

I currently have a book called: Ten. It's a dystopian filled with mystery. Main characters Kate and Joe are on a quest to find a cure for a deadly virus named the Spider Virus all the while on the run from rioters who are trying to infect them. A lot of my inspiration came from Between Shades of Grey, a book written by Ruta Sepetys and Lord of The Flies, written by William Golding. It would mean the world to me if you checked it out!

 It would mean the world to me if you checked it out!