@Incomplete_dreams

contest: brewing flair awards

placement: first place

Category : Non-fiction/ random 

Since it's my first time winning the first place, I am really happy. I never thought I would ever win it so I was pretty shocked. But it's great to know that the judges liked my writing. This has inspired me to write more and better in the future. I am really excited. :)

1 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Advice? Well I am not experienced enough to give it but I'll try. :)I think you should just find an idea that you really like and just go with it. It doesn't have to be perfect or all done. You should just start somewhere and then go from there.

2 what inspired you to write? 

So basically I was reading a lot of werewolves books at the time and I really wanted to write a werewolf book. At that time, I created a basic character description on my phone and then just started writing it before I could change my mind. I didn't complete that book though. 

3 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, comment or follower? 

Honestly speaking, I am still not a really popular writer here. So I don't get many views or votes or comments. But whenever I get one, I get really excited. I love to see people reading my book and liking it.

4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Since the day I started writing here, I have always wanted to have a publishing deal. So if I end up getting one, I would be over the moon. I would tell my close friend because she is the only one who knows I write. And then maybe we will both celebrate it with some food and stuff.

 5 what's one Wattpad goal? 

I don't have much in my mind. But I really want one of my books to reach 1 million views. I know it doesn't matter but it will make me really proud if that happens. 

6 what's the best way to handle a bully?

I think you should try to avoid interacting with bullies because they don't deserve your attention. But if it gets worse, you should stand up for yourself or ask for help. You shouldn't let anyone threaten you.

 7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Every time people ask me this question, my answer is always the same. Harry Styles is a person I find really interesting and I love him. So I would love to hang out with him. Maybe we will watch the notebook because he loves that movie and then I will ask him about the lyrics of the songs he wrote. And we will also eat a lot of healthy stuff I feel like.

 8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Even though I love all holidays, there is one that I absolutely adore. It's an Indian festival called 'Diwali'. It's a festival of lights where you make lots of good food and light crackers and just enjoy with your family. I love it. 

 9 what's your favorite TV show?

I love watching talent shows. Mostly, just singing shows. I don't watch serials and stuff. But I love watching little kids and adults sing and compete

 10 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I try to write every weekend. I mean I write on Saturday afternoon or evening and then by Sunday I publish it. That's what it is currently. But I want to start updating more. Maybe after my exams, I will do that.

11 what's your favorite snack?

I love potato chips. They are my absolute favorite. I can eat them anytime and any amount. And I never get sick of them. They are the best. :)

Request time!

I would really like if you guys would give 'Life into pages' a chance

I would really like if you guys would give 'Life into pages' a chance. It's the book I am currently writing. It's a collection of one shots and people that I have met and just everything random. If you like to read but don't want to follow a specific story line, I think you will really like it. It offers something new every chapter and reveals a different part of my life every update. I promise that it will be worth giving a try.