@Anushka1410

my book "HUES OF HAPPINESS" got 3rd place in the poetry genre contested by the Creativity Awards. I pumped my fist in the air and jumped around. literally!!I was so happy that I got the position. It really means the world to me.

1 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

they should be confronted. If someone even try to bully me, i would try to talk some sense in them and if that doesn't work, we have teachers and authorities to resolve the matter!

2 what inspired you to write?

I  feel really strong emotions because i feel to much, i get attached to people, i shouldn't. People that will never give a shit about me. so, i wrote all my frustrations, fears. basically everything i went through. It made me felt loads better!!

 3 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

.I write when I feel like. You really can't force poetry, no matter how much you try. Even if you force, it won't turn out how you want it to.

 4 what's your favorite movie?

it's hard! I have so many favorites... i love "yea jawaani hai dewani" and "cocktail" and "queen" in bollywood.i like "the fault in our stars", "home alone".

 5 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

don't hesitate to enter this artful world of writing! and don't put your energy in editing the very first sentence you write!!

6 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I love Diwali. I get to eat loads on this day!! haha..really tho it is fun.

 7 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love how helpful the community is and how friendly , frank and lovely the authors are!! i have read many books that really moved me!!

8 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

everytime!! that is me, with a wide smile and a bounce in my steps whenever anyone votes and comments!!

9  how would you celebrate a publishing deal

probably, giving a grand party to my friends and family!! and crying happy tears about how far I have come in this journey.

10  how would you spend a rainy day?

I'd be drinking coffee, a book in my lap and sitting where i can see the rain pouring.

 Request time!

I would really love it and it would brighten my day, if ya all would check out my book "hues of happiness". I just know that you won't regret reading it. 

It really hold my heart. The poems inside are the emotions that I try to hide, conceal and push away to pretend that i am not hurt. They hold the pain and bittersweet memories that will always occupy a consistent place in our mind and heart.thank you!!

thank you!!