@Caille_Vinn

contest: Cryptic's Choice Award 

placement: winner in poetry 

I've won other awards too, but, for me, this one tops them all. I've earned it from the Cryptic's Critique Book where writers submit their entries to be critiqued. There's no specified placement; it's either you qualify or not based on your writing quality. The Critics there are very strict, and having to win the award proves that I am doing well in writing and can still improve into something greater in spite of my shortcomings, and that is why it means a lot to me

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My Favorite Holiday is Christmas because it's the time of the year where I get to fully enjoy hanging out with my friends, and, the weather also gets a little cooler than usual.

 2 what's your favorite book?

Inhuman by Kat Falls.

 3 what's one Wattpad goal? 

One Wattpad goal that I have in mind is to finish writing at least one of my stories.

4 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer? 

A piece of advice for the newcomers in wattpad: Keep on writing; continuously learn both by reading other books and by improving your own. Votes are nice, but nothing matches a genuine reader, which you can attain by continuously building up your writing skill and by staying committed to writing. Join contests to gain recognition, and remember to never stop no matter how harsh your critique can get; use it all to your advantage and for your betterment. Sometimes, you may come to the point where you have to begin all over again from scratch, but still, keep on doing it; it doesn't matter if win or lose a contest, or if you were scolded for your writing because at the end of the day, still, quitting spells the difference between winning, and losing.

5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

A publishing deal would so far become my greatest achievement in writing, and in such case, I would continue writing more, and would help other writers in their works, motivating them to continue telling the world their stories.

 6 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

I'd choose Kat Falls and ask her for advice in writing especially in characters, and world building where I seem to lack more, and also advice in dealing with critiques and in publishing books. 

7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I'd choose to hang out with Sean O'Donnell in a theme park and talk about photography and stuff alike all day.

8 what's one song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

High Hopes by Panic! At the Disco

9 how would you spend a rainy day? 

For me, a rainy day is a perfect day to do all school-related stuff while enjoying coffee; for some reason, such weather really sets up my mood to study.

10 what's your favorite snack? 

Definitely brownies.

11 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be a week in Maldives with my best friend and my cat.

Request time!

If I were to recommend one of my books, I would choose The Shearing, not only because it is the least flawed, but also because it is the book that I enjoyed writing the most, and it would also be a good choice to all readers who love dystopia or a...

If I were to recommend one of my books, I would choose The Shearing, not only because it is the least flawed, but also because it is the book that I enjoyed writing the most, and it would also be a good choice to all readers who love dystopia or any dark genres.