Chapter One Hundred and Eighteen...the final act.

Howard :

The next few weeks were really tough on Howard. The Press had a field day, saying he cheated and he two timed Sam, all lies of course, they tried to make him Crumble, but Howard won through and strong to his word, he held his head high and threw himself into his work, he did some writing, even used our studio to put down some lyrics.

Twitter as usual was full of support, they all saw through the Presses lies and helped Howard through a very low point in his life. Sam never got in touch again, as predicted she never stayed with the man whom she broke his heart for...or so the Press said anyway..

Mark :

On Valentines Day that year, Mark walked Vicki back up the Aisle in a small Chapel in an old Scottish Town in the Highlands with the happiest smile on his face. No one knew on that day, that on September the 21st they would become proud parents of two beautiful little girls.

Jay :

Jay decided he needed some time away from the music industry to spend more time with his family. He and Anna moved to Ireland to build their dream home. It broke my heart the day Anna waved goodbye..but I knew they had to fulfil their dreams.

Gary and I? :

Well what can I say????

We never believed that chance meeting in 2015 would send us down this road...an Open Road, full of surprises and tears....and as we stood on our Balcony, listening to the birds sing as the sun went down. Gary wrapped both his arms around my waist from behind and settled his hands on top of mine, which sat proudly upon my full round Bump....

Our story wasn't about to end.....

Just another Chapter......

With another one, just around the corner....

Forever Ours......

Forever Love......

------THE END------

Note:

Thank you everyone for all your votes and kind comments, I am truly overwhelmed by the amount of views my story has received.

Take That and Party will stay with me forever and I may start reading it for myself from the beginning.

Big Anonymous thanks to Take That for being my inspiration.

Once a Thatter .....

Forever a Thatter.... XX