Chapter Ninety Six

Anna picked us up from home and we drove to Mums to drop the kids off ready for our reunion night with the boys.

"Bye Bye Taylor!" "Bye bye Maddi" we called out the car windows as we pulled away, waving. Taylor waved back and Maddi shouted "bye bye Mummy and Auntie Mel!"

"Aww...I shall miss him..apart from his rotton nappies!" I said as I searched through the glove compartment for some tunes.

"Yep..definitely won't miss that! Sure your mum will be ok??"

"Yeah! She'll be fine! She'll love having them, think they keep her young to be honest...ooh this will do!" I said finding Anna's copy of 'Progress' and slotting it in the CD player.

We sang as we drove, bringing back the memories of 2011. We got to the barrier in that gig. I could still remember Gary winking in our direction.

My phone rang, I flicked down the volume as I answered the call, it was Sam, saying she was on her way and she'd meet us there.

I text Vicki to say we were all on our way and we were looking forward to our few days away. Shortly after she replied she'd just finished work and she'd get there when she could. Hopefully we were in for a cracking night and not to mention our reunion with our boys later on.

"Here we are?!" Anna said as we pulled in the exclusive car park. She popped the parking permit in the window and we grabbed our bags making our way into the reception.

After check in we took the lift to the 'Penthouse' escorted by someone in charge of our bags. He opened the door and wheeled the trolley inside.

"Thank you! We don't need the tour thanks we've stayed here before." I slipped out a £10 note from my pocket to tip him.

"Thank you!" Anna said as she flopped down on the sofa?

"Of course! Anything you need, just shout ok? Welcome to the Wembley Plaza." He said bowing as he exited.

"We will" I said as the door shut.

We waited for Sam and Vicki to arrive and then the Mini Bar was officially opened.

"To the Take That Girls Club?!" Anna toasted us all and was met by a big cheer.

"God this is just like the old days?!" Sam giggled "me and my mates used to follow the Boys around ..cost us a fortune mind. Although I've never been in the penthouse before?"

"Me either" said Vicki "although Mark did take me to the "Regal" for a dirty weekend once. That place is huge!!"

"First time we were here, was the night we blagged our way in past security by Anna pretending to faint!" I poured everyone another vodka shot.

"Did you? Oh my god! We've tried that loads...never worked!" Vicki took her shot.

"Guess we just got lucky!" Anna necked hers back too. "In more ways then one!"

We Spent hours fangirling over all our tour stories and even played spin the bottle. I narrowly escaped having to snog Anna, but the people who manage to get a view of our room would have been subjected to my bare ass, why did we play that game?

As we cleared the mini bar we all decided we needed to sleep off some of of our alcohol, Anna and I had the same rooms as before, Sam and Vicki had the rooms How and Mark had taken when we stayed last time. I set my alarm for 8pm, so I could grab a shower and freshen up before the boys came back, I needed a shave too. I couldn't focus on anything at the moment, let alone shave sensitive areas. I lost count how many drinks I downed.

I was startled by the sudden smell of musky sweat, as I came too and my eyes eventually focused, I saw Gary propped on the edge of the bed.

"Gary???....shit you're early?!!"

"Nope. It's 1am, you slept through your alarm Babe!"

"Oh MY God...I've missed you so much!" I held his face in my hands and kisses it all over pulling him down beside me.

"I....ooooooh....miss...ed...you...too!" He said between kisses. "Let me shower... I stink!"

"No you don't... And I wouldn't care anyway..get you kit off and get in this bed now!" I pulled on the collar of his open damp shirt.

"Nope!"

"Nope?" I pouted

"Nope....I'm going for a shower!! Coming?" He grinned ... And he was off...I was hot on his tail, all I can say I'd good job they provide lots of shower gel, I scrubbed and cleaned every inch of his tired, sweaty body. We made up for lost time for around 2 hours under the warm running water. We eventually came out looking like prunes.

We snuggled up and chatted for a bit about the tour, but he didn't want to spoil the show for us. Not that he could.

Around 3am we fell asleep in each other's arms, I'm sure I had a silly grin on my face all night.

I woke around 9 and staggered out to make a brew, Mark was already out there chomping on toast.

"Mmmm...that smells nice!" I rubbed my eyes.

"Morning Mrs Barlow" he beamed a cheeky smile. I tittered over and gave him a hug. Mark gave lovely hugs.

"Coffees on....or I can do tea. Toast and jam?"

"Hey! We should be treating you guys, you're the stars!"

"Ahhhh... I don't mind. I'm always awake early! Ere...what did you give Vicki last night, she was pissed right up?!" He scraped butter on my toast.

"Think we emptied the mini bar, from about 10am" I winced. My head began to thump.

"Shit, no wonder she was fucked!" Didn't even get a ride last night, she'd passed well out!"

"Oh no! Poor Marky?! Well if it helps I had one for you!"

"Arrr..no?!!!!! Please spare me?!" He said as he passed me my toast.

"So is everyone still asleep?" I yawn grabbing my tea he'd poured for me too and sat down on the sofa.

"Think so, not seen anyone yet!" He flopped down beside me on the sofa with his tea cup.

"So how's the tour going? Nearly there now huh?!" I said between chewing my toast.

"Yeah thankfully!! Long one this one! Missed Vic loads, more than other tours for some reason."

"Tell me about it!"

"He gave her a fake number..you believe him don't you?" He said out the blue.

"Ay? Oh...yeah. I do now! Guess it takes time to sink in that he HE loves ME...it just doesn't seem real sometimes... Like sat here in my pjs on a sofa in the penthouse suite of the Plaza,Drinking tea and eating toast with Mark Owen. It's like it's a mix of two parallel universe."

"Well all I know is, I'm ere..you're here and You and his babies are all he talks about! It used to be pedals and pianos.." That made me chuckle.

"Are you ever gonna marry her Mark?"

"Ay?...oh...well...I hope so yeah! She's my life...I really don't know what I'd do without her Mel?!"

"Then marry her Mark...don't waste time. You deserve to be happy! She loves you to pieces. Look what's happened to us since we were here last?"

"Huh..yep, guess your plan worked huh?" Mark playfully nudged me.

"I don't think even us could imagine this plan?!" I confessed.

"Time flys huh? Well I think I'll go for a swim if anyone wants me...And if Vic wakes up anytime this morning?" He said as he was halfway to his room.

"Ok hunny! Thanks for the toast!" I shouted after him.

"No worries!" He shouted without looking back.