Chapter Sixty Seven

"Oi! Donald!... Get off my missus!" Gary joked, handing me my drink.
"Hey Gaz! D'ya blame me? She's looking gorgeous tonight!" He winked at me.

[THANK GOD FOR GARYS RETURN]

I gulped down my champagne.
"Could do a spit roast if you like?!" Howard said to Gary, but never removed his gaze from mine.

[OH MY GOD!!!]

"Fuck off Dougie...go bang yer own bird!" Gary laughed "Where is Sam anyway!"
"Meh!? You know what she's like about parties!" Howie shrugged.
"Hmmm...the others here yet?" Gary said looking around the large entrance hall.
"Umm...think Mark and Vicki are here" Howie said downing his drink "dunno about Jay and Anna!"
"Anna's coming?" I shouted a little too loudly.
"Well hopefully..." Gary said looking round to see if he could see them?
"Hey Gaz!" Someone tapped him on the shoulder.
"Oh hi mate!" Gary shook his hand as my face stuck in the shocked position.
"Victoria!!" Gary kissed her on both cheeks.
"Hi!" She smiled shyly at Gary, How and me.
"David.....Victoria!" Howard nodded to both of them.

[ MY FACE STILL SET TO STUN.....WAS STILL TRYING TO CONTEMPLATE I WAS STOOD IN FRONT OF THE BECKHAMS]

Gary continued "I'd like you both to meet my Fiancée Melissa."
"Hi!" David smiled at me, bent in and planted a kiss on my cheek.
"Uhhh..oh...uhh!" Was all I could manage.
"Hey Hunny!" Smiled Victoria. Pulling me into a hug kissing me on both cheeks.
"Uhhh..yeah..!" I blushed.

"I think that's 'Hi david and Victoria!" Laughed Gary.
"You are such a lucky girl Melissa..." Victoria laughed.
"Errr yeah! So many have said!" I winked.
"Well see you later then guys!!" David said as he grabbed Victorias hand and made off down the hall.

"Here come meet Cindy?!" Gary beckoned.
"Cindy?" I gave a puzzled look.
"Hahaha...come on!"

Saved by the bell, someone shouts out.

[LADIES AND GENTLEMAN..DINNER IS NOW BEING SERVED...PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE LIBRARY. THANK YOU!]

"Wow! He has staff!?" I whispered to Gary.
"Yes he does!" Gary grinned.
"MEL!" Anna called over to me.
"Anna!!!" I whizzed round
"Oh my God you look fantastic Babe!" She was wearing a beautiful black long velvety dress.
"My god ...so do you babes?!" She replied pulling me into a hug.
We all sat around a huge table. Mark and Vicki were late as usual, causing everyone to groan when they entered the room with apologies.
After our stunning meal,  myself, Anna and Vicki all sat round a table to have a chat, while the boys talked work.
"Shame Sam didn't come!" said Anna.
"Yeah is everything alright there with them both?" I added.
"Yeah, I think they're cool. She just doesn't like these formal parties" Vicki rolled her eyes.
"You're kidding! I've never eaten so much in my life!" I pat my now tightened dress.
"How's Gaz Mel?" Vicki asked
"Yeah fine..was so funny earlier, he got propositioned by a cougar in a dress shop.!"
"Really????" Anna laughed aloud.
"Seriously?" Vicki chortled
"Yeah! I was trying on a dress and she came on to him, when I came out to show him she had him pinned up against the wall!!"
"Oh My God! What did you do?" Anna said putting her glass of OJ on the table to hear more.
"I nearly punched her bloody lights out! Gary stopped me by standing in front of me and reminded me that it's press we don't need right now, and rightly so."
"Gosh yeah!" Vicki added. "That happened to Mark once, I went off, he lost sight of me...I eventually found him surrounded by hormonal teenagers pawing his body." She sipped her drink.
"And?" Anna said.
"I just stood there and laughed at him, stoopid idiot for wandering off!"
We all rolled around laughing...with the image of Mark covered In teenagers.