Chapter forty four

Again we kept our heads down for a few weeks, Gary spent a lot of time in his studio and writing lyrics, he had asked me to do some backing vocals on some too.
It felt weird in Gary's studio laying down lyrics.
"Ok Baby....go again on that last one!" He said through my headphones.
"Aarrggghhhhhh!! I just can't do it !!" I was getting frustrated.
"You can...you can do it Baby..one more?!" He said beating his fists in the air.
"Ok! ONE more and them I'm done!!" I frowned.
The music started and I closed my eyes feeling the song, I had a high note I was struggling with. I paced my breathing and went for it......."aaaaaaggggggggaaaaaaaiiiiinnn" I sang, yes! I smashed it!
"YES! You did it Baby!! Well done!!! .... The last one is always the best!" He smiled.
"Ok! I'm out!!" I took off my headphones and rejoined Gary outside the booth.
He fiddled with a few buttons and switches and tapped away on his laptop connected to the mixing desk. He then pressed 'playback'.

A soft tune played out and Gary's low tones filled the air...."There!!! There!!!...I heard it!!!" I was there .... On Gary's song!!
"Wow!! That sounds amazing!!" My mouth agape.
"Noooo...you sound amazing!!" He stood up and pulled me in tight.
"Ummmm...Gaz??......What's that??" I palmed his very obvious bulge.
"Ooooooooh....I can't help it..it's what you do to me when you sing, and I always get a hard on when a track sounds right!"
"Really??!!" I half laughed
"Yeah! It's even happened on stage a few times to my embarrassment!" He scowled
"Oh my....hahahahahaha! Poor Gary!!"
"On my last solo tour I did a gig at Manchester and had some guest singers, Marky came on to do shine with me....once the song finished he came over to hug me..everyone saw him whisper something in my ear and laugh!"
"Yeah I know...I got the DVD!" I agreed
"Well ...yes...he was taking the piss, because I loved the performance so much I had a fucking twitch on!!" He smacked his own head!
"Oh My God!! I didn't see that?! I must dig it out and watch it again sometime. I laughed.
"Oh no you don't!! And besides you don't need to ogle at a tv screen, when you have the real thing ...right here??!" He took hold of my hand and guided to his bulged area.
"Mmmmmmmmmm" I smirked "You know what? .... I think you're right..i do have the real thing!!" Moving my palm over his massive mound.

[ WOW HES HARD!!!]

I flipped my left arm around his neck as he pulled me closer and I tilted my head to gain deeper access to his mouth. He turned me around so my bum was now touching the mixing desk.
We broke the kiss only long enough for him to pull down his joggers and briefs and my leggings and knickers in 2 swift moves.he picked me up by my waist and sat me on the desk.

[NOT THE MOST COMFORTABLE PLACES...BUT WHO CARES]

Pushing me backwards whilst running his hand down my chest it gave him perfect angle, with his other hand he guided himself into me. My elbows nudged the buttons and slid around the sliders, messing up all the settings, he he didn't care much either by now.
He found his rhythm and pounded away
"Oh Geesuusss" he cried open mouthed.
His angle was just perfect positioning over my G.Spot, driving me insane.
"Ohh.........ohhhh!" I was well on my way....
"Fuck!!!" Gary shouted breathlessly and his eyes screwed up tight, indicating his arrival at his end. His pounding slowed, but I had yet to release....so he varied his rhythm, and within a minute and due to his continuous pumping, my orgasm crashed to earth..
"Fucking Hell!!" I said as I regained my composure.
"Gaz?!" I said
"Yes Baby?" He said still coming down himself nuzzling my ear.
"Get me off these buttons!!!" I pleaded.
"Oh Shit ...Sorry Baby!!" He lifted me off the desk, then pulled up his briefs and Joggers.
I grabbed a bunch of tissues to catch Gary's 'leavings' and stuffed it between my legs, pulling up my undies and trousers.

[DEFINITELY DONT HAVE THAT PROBLEM IN THE MOVIES]

"Well .... That's what I call making sweet music together!!" I hugged him tightly.
"Literally!" He agreed.

"Listen Elton rang me today and invited us over for Dinner tomorrow, I said that would be ok?! Don't mind do you? He's a very protective friend of mine, but I'm sure he will love you, I may even take this track with us and run it by him...see what he thinks?!"
"Um....well I don't think I had any plans, so yeah...of course." I was unsure.

[SIR FUCKING ELTON JOHN!]

"Well you don't sound like it's ok?" He questioned.
"Well you just told me I'm going to Sir Elton Johns gaff tomorrow!!! How am I spose to react? I half laughed.
"Hmmmm...I spose I only think of him as a friend...not like Sir Elton!" He nodded "I can cancel if you ain't sure?!"
"Don't be silly! I just get a bit starstruck still at times Mr Barlow OBE!!" I patted his bum.
"Well we'll go...but if you start to feel uncomfortable let me know and I'll make an excuse ok?" Gary nodded.
"Ok! Baby! I kissed his lips "I'm off to bed....all that screaming has given me a sore throat!" I held my neck
"Warm drink! That's what you need.....works wonders, you go up and I'll bring you a cuppa ok?"
"Aww Thanks Baby!" I smiled