Chapter One Hundred and One

People started running in, heading for the front barrier. Oh those were the days I thought to myself. I remember one time in Manchester for the 'Circus Tour' me and Anna legged it in and I tripped and fell, some kind young chap, obviously dragged there by his girlfriend or wife stopped and pulled me to my feet and said he hoped I was ok. Anna on the other hand didn't stop, she just yelled behind her "COME ON MEL!" I paused long enough to say "Thanks!" And head off after Anna. I was always so bloody clumsy!

Pulling back into the present Anna said "takes you back don't it? To those old times!"

I smiled a big smile. " Ooooh yes!"

The gig that night was breathtaking..I totally got pulled in by the music and actually forgot I was a TT wife at one point, just closed my eyes...lifted both hands and sang! Sang my heart out.

Even being escorted back to the cars we fangirled a bit.

"A....Mazing.. How do they do it? Every tour tops the last!!" Sam shook her head.

" I know!!! And Jason's vocals were on top form tonight!" Vicki wowed.

Anna laughed. " he's been practicing that note in the shower a lot!"

"Well.. he nailed it tonight!" I add.

"Definitely getting THAT on DVD!" Sam said making us all laugh

"You reckon the boys will mind watching it?" Vicki said

"Tough!" I replied.

As we were shown to our cars some early leavers from the stadium spotted us from the security gates..we waved to them as they called our names.

I checked my twitter and Facebook whilst waiting in the car for Gary. Around 10 minutes later the screams indicated the boys were on their way so I popped my phone back in my bag.

The door opened and I heard Gary say "Thank-You James!"

Gary swished in wearing a black bathrobe with the the tour name 'BACK TO THE BOOKS' embroidered across the back and holding some water.

"Hey Gorgeous!" He cooed.

"Hey yourself!" And I greeted him with a kiss on his sweaty lips. "What you got on under there?" My eyes dropped to his robe belt as his now parted legs made the robe edges made a 'V' shape in his lap.

"Um...not a lot" he grinned opening the robe slightly revealing his natural bulge hiding beneath a pair of black briefs.

Feeling my cheeks warm slightly I leaned towards him and cupped his bulge in my hand, I could never resist a grope.

"Hey!!" Gary pulled my hand away with a ticklish flinch. "James!!" He nodded to the front as James slid in the drivers seat.

"Oohhhhhh! Spoil my fun!" I pouted.

He leaned to me and turned my face towards him with his thumb and knuckle and tenderly planted several hard warm kisses on my waiting lips.

[OOOH THAT MAN]

"That was brilliant Baby!" I said referring to the gig, as we made off. "How do you guys do it? Stunning performances every time!"

"Aww Thank-You! It's certainly not natural anymore..lots of hard work, but it pays off I guess!" He grabbed a small towel from behind his head on the back shelf and wiped his sweaty forehead. "Hot one tonight! Did you girls have fun? Did they look after you in VIP?"

"Yeah, they were great! We all loved it! Jay sang 'trains and planes' sensational!"

"Yep...the boy did good!" Gary sipped from a water bottle in his hand.

"How the dickens do you reach that note on 'Forever my Baby'? It's mad!"

"Why thank you Baby....That one needs a lot of warming up first. It hurts a little, but I always breath a sigh of relief after it."

After fighting our way out of Wembley, we finally arrived back at the hotel, using the secured back entrance incase fans had followed the cars.

We all quickly made our way into the coolness of the hotel back corridors, And were escorted to the lift. The boys hadn't had chance to catch up and pick over the gig until now so they were all full of gig chit-chat.

"You did well tonight Land' " Gary rubbed Jays arm in support.

"It just clicked tonight mate! Couldn't do no wrong! It just.....flowed." Jay smiled happily.

"That's the buzz..... Love it!" Howard whooped.

"The crowd were amazing!! Did you girls enjoy?" Mark grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

"Oh My God! It was Fan 'fucking' tastic Baby!" Vicki wowed.

"We had an amazing night Guys...Thank you so much!" Sam wrapped an arm around Howies waist and he received her with a kiss on the forehead. Gary inadvertently squeezed my hand. And flashed me a wink when I made eye contact. Making my knees wobble slightly.

Vicki grinned and said " 'Take me back again' was definitely my Favourite."

"Awwww yeah...mine too!!" Anna clapped with glee. "Thanks so much Lads for letting us come!"

Howie grinned "Don't be silly Baby! Course you could come! Without you girls we wouldn't be here now!"

Me and Vicki tittered.

"No seriously Girls!" Gary spoke up."You girls look after us..cheer us up on down days, keep us motivated. You really are our inspiration! You deserve as much credit as us!"

"Awwww that's so nice." Sam squeezed Howie by the waist again.

"Yeah ... plus you give us good Sex!!" Howard had to take down the tone.

"Ohhhhhhhh HOWARD!!!" We all chorused.

"WOT?" Howie shrugged his shoulders?