Chapter ten

The gig that night was unbelievable, instead of being stuck in the "royal box" we had backstage passes and were allowed to stay there during the gig itself.
Both Jay and Gaz loved having stolen kisses between songs on the costume change breaks. The whole production and security companies made us feel very welcome, and we got to see the other side of how a show all comes together.
Watching Gary from this angle was more amazing as usual, knowing I'd shagged him THAT very morning!!

We were waiting in the car for them drinking champagne once the gig had finished.
"I can't believe you fluffed your lyrics again Marky!!!" Howie was wetting himself laughing as they all jumped in the car to return to the hotel.
"Shhhurruppp!" Poor Marky, they always took the piss.

"Hey Gorgeous!!" Gaz slid across the leather seat towards me. He placed his left hand on my right cheek and softly kissed my neck, working his way up to my ear, making me giggle he finally reached my lips.
"FOR FUCKS SAKE" Howie looked between us and Jay and Anna. "GET A ROOM! LOOK AT THE PAIR OF YOU!!!!???" He made a gagging noise.
I glanced over to Anna and she was oblivious in a deep passionate kiss with Jason. I was so happy that she was as happy as I was right now.
My attention returned to my Captain. His warm hand was now on my knee...travelling north. To think about an hour ago, it's wrapped around his Mic. Mmmmmm
"Gaz!!!!!!!" I smacked his hand. He nuzzled into my ear and said. "They can't see, it's dark! Besides.....I don't care!" He was so naughty!!
"Remind me on Monday Mark to order a second vehicle!" I heard Howie laugh with Mark.

As we approached the hotel entrance, a group of press gathered each side of the doors that lead to the reception area.
"Ahhhhh shit!!" Howard wasn't happy. This got the attention of Gaz and Jay. "FUCKERS!!" Jay got very protective towards Anna.
"Shit! That family must of blabbed we were here." Gaz added squeezing my hand tight.
"Think it's best you girls stay in the car, and I'll get Will to take you to a safer entrance." Assured Gary.
"Will??...he called the to the guard in the front passenger seat.
"I'll take them round to 'Charlie' entrance Mr Barlow." He was already on the case.
"Guard them with your life Will....precious cargo!!" Gaz warned him.
"Of course Mr Barlow!" I was loving his authority!!
"Ok girls...." He turned to us both and held one of each of our hands. "....don't worry, Will is the best in the business and he will look after you ok?" We both nodded nervously.
"Anna, sit over here with Mel, out of sight of the door, and we will meet you inside 'C' corridor, ok.!" Anna slid over beside me, clinging to my arm. The boys stood up.
"See you inside babes, please don't worry." Jason bent and gave Anna a kiss.
"Ok..." Her voice shook.
Gary squat down in front of us both, "I guess it's something you'll have to get used too....Eh?!" He said it so quietly.
As he lent in to kiss me, I whispered in his ear. "Yep, you're mine Barlow!"
"FUCK MEL!" He coughed "don't do that, I can't be snapped with a twitch on!!!"
We all laughed relieving some tension.
"Does my hair look ok guys?!" Mark fluffed his hair a little.
"GEEESH....MARK!!!" We all chorused together.

"Ok! ...... 1.....2.....3, Will counted. Gary winked at me, and mouthed 'don't worry'

The door swiped open, a breeze swooshed into the cab and up my skirt. The Press went mad, flashing bulbs, and calls of all their names. In military fashion they jumped out the cab, surrounded by the security guys and tv cameras all mixed in together.
The car door slammed shut, allowing us to breath a sigh of relief.
One member of the press questioned Gaz on his split, he just smiled as usual and said he was finally moving on with his life and was very happy as things were at the moment. He was a pro at this!
The security moved them swiftly up the steps and into the safety of the hotel Lobby.
I saw Gaz peering backwards out the window in the lobby door.
"Gosh!"Anna sighed again "that's a very weird feeling!"
"Tell me about it."I agreed.

Will jumped into the passenger seat, and spun round. "You ok Ladies!?"
We both nodded and the car sped off, we drove around the side of the hotel and down a dark lane and stopped outside a big grey door. To which I assumed was Entrance "C". Will jumped out and opened the sliding door, he checked both ways, then pressed the button on his radio. "Will to Paul?" Paul came back. "Yes Will from Paul"
Will continued "M and A.....Door 'Charlie'....in 10!!!" He continued glancing left and right.
Anna's grip on my arm tightened.
"Ready Ladies??" Will said softly.
We nodded and took a deep breath.