Chapter six

I can honestly say I'd never been in a hotel like this one before in my life. The entrance Lobby was as big as my house and the glowing chandelier was bigger than my dining table!
Gary looked over to me as I soaked in the view of this wonderful, obviously very upmarket hotel.
The staircase was massive, splitting off in both directions at the top with soft thick deep red carpet, huge paintings and prints hung from the walls.
Various doorways and corridors led off each side of me, the smell was hypnotising, a mixture of new carpet and lavender and Soft piano music filled the air.

I prayed I would not wake up anytime soon, this was the best dream ever!
Anna walked on ahead of me and Gary with her hand entwined to Jason's. A family walked towards us, the little girls face lit right up, "Mummy!!!!.....Mummy!!!" She tugged her mothers sleeve, "That's Gary from Take That!!!" Her mother acknowledged her and looked over to us. She held her little girls hand and walked over, "Excuse me Gary?, can my little girl have a picture?"
Gary chuckled "I've just come off stage, so I look terrible, but sure." He never let anyone down, regardless of age. My womb just throbbed as I looked on.
He ruffled his hands through his still damp hair and knelt beside the young fan, placing his muscular arm around her, the little girls face beamed.
"Say cheese!!!?" He smiled as the father took the snapshot.
"Thank-you so much Gary, she's a big fan!" Thanked her mother.
"No worries" he grinned, gently placing a hand on the girls head. "Anytime!"
I felt kind do awkward now, as the mother looked me up and down. "Shall we go?" Gary sensed it and held out a hand to me to lead me away.
"Awkward!!" I said. Feeling really embarrassed.
"Oh well." He chuckled "tough!" Placing his arm around my shoulder and giving me a squeeze.

We took the lift to the very top floor.
"penthouse suite!" The lift porter announced.
The hotel was just as grand up here as it was 20 floors down.
"WOW!" My mouth dropped open once again.
Jason giggled "I guess we are just used to places like this." He looked around at the decor whilst still holding Anna's hand. She was looking a lot more relaxed now too, like she'd been dating him for ages.
We snaked through a long corridor and entered the suite. Mark was already there jumping on the sofa.
"Calm down Marky!!" Howard said "You're always this wired up after a gig! .... I'm gonna hit the shower guys...ok?" He disappeared into a room on the left.
"Me too!!" Mark bounded off the sofa and jogged into the room next to Howies.
I glance over to check on Anna, and she was fine, glass of red wine in hand sharing a joke with Jason.

"Look, Mel.." Gaz's voice brought me back to face him. "I want to make it perfectly clear from the start, I don't normally invite ladies back here, but.....as soon as I saw you...... Well I knew you were...... Well..." He paused

"I don't really know what's say Gary, I have practised in the mirror what I would say if I ever met you a million times, but .... I can't remember a single word of it." I started to blush again. "Maybe it's the alcohol?" I shrugged
"In that case.." Gaz held both my hands by my sides lightning the mood, his face was now close enough to feel his warm breath on mine, his body inches from me.
[ GOD ID LOVE TO KISS YOU RIGHT NOW]
I started to feel slightly woosy.
"help yourself to the bar I'll be back in 2 minutes!" He let go of my hands, kissed his finger and tapped it on my nose, turned and jogged away into a 3rd bedroom on the left.
[ DEEP BREATH MEL !!!!]
As I looked around to Anna, Jason kissed her on the right cheek and disappeared into a room on the right, leaving Anna and I alone in the lounge area.
"Anna!! What are you doing?!" I rushed over to her at the mini bar.
"Mel, I'm living my dream and I DO NOT want to wake up!!"
"Is he actually intrested?? I asked pouring myself a glass of wine.
"He's so lovely Mel, he's not pushing himself on me or anything, but.... Well.. we just .... CLICK! He's so caring..." She continued "and those muscles!!!!!" She swooned "what about Gaz?!!!"
"I just wanna stay in this bubble forever Anna, he smells divine, even though he's all sweaty. It got a little awkward downstairs with that family, but this is MINT!!" I dreamingly wander of on a swoonfest. "..... He is just perfect, his face.....his eyes...his hands....."
"Ummmmmmm.....Mel?!!" Anna interrupted
Oblivious I continue ".....those lips......his hair.....his arms....and Oh My God! What I'd love those fingers to do to me?!"
"Errrrrr Mel!" Anna tried again.
"Hmmmmmmm?????" I replied, eyes to the ceiling all dreamy.
"Shut up and turn around!!!!!" She giggled
"Eh?!" I was back in the room and spun around.
Gary was lent up against the doorframe and smiling showing his teeth.
"Oh Shit!!" My cheeks flushed
"I'm just gonna find a loo Mel.." She came up behind me and whispered in my ear "FUCK him senseless!!" Giggled, turned and left.
"I......errrrr....Oh God!!!!"
[SOMEHOW I DONT THINK HE WILL HELP YOU NOW IDIOT]

Gary took 4 giant strides to reach me and held out a hand...kind of numb, I took it.
"These fingers huh?!" He teased
[OH MY GOOD GOD]

"Listen, I don't mean to sound forward but, I gather you are single?" Gary spoke so softly.
[ NOT FOR MUCH LONGER I HOPE]
I just nodded, to scared to speak.
"Perfect!" He grinned
[OH GOD THOSE LIPS, I JUST CANT STOP STARING!!!]

With his free hand he cups my right cheek, softly moving his thumb side to side.

[GOD I FEEL FAINT...PLEASE DONT PASS OUT...PLEASE DONT PASS OUT]

I am literally on fire now, that 'tingle' radiates through my nether regions. He is so close to me I can feel a bulge pressing into my stomach.

[HE ACTUALLY HAS A BLOODY HARD ON!!!]

My free arm slips around his waistband of his trousers, this man is truly stunning!
Still smiling, he leans down to kiss me, but pauses millimeters away.
"God you are beautiful!" He exhales.
"Bu.........." I start to say, too late, his lips touch mine. My eyes automactically close as if he's drugging me, drugging me with his lust.
His other hand leaves mine and cups the other side of my face.

"Mel.......I......" Anna walks back in the room. Both Gary and I remain in our 'Barlow Bubble' FROZEN.
"OH.....I ........errrr......I'm....just.....gonna....." She grabs her wine glass and bottle and reverses into another room off on the right.

Gary's lips part, letting my tongue explore this beautiful mans mouth. Soft...warm....and .......Minty!?
[ HES BRUSHED HIS TEETH!]

Slow, sexual,hot, steamy. Both his hands now drop to hold my bum cheeks, he rubs his thumb side to side on one cheek, all the while upping the pace of the kiss!

[ OH MY GOD THIS IS SOOOOOO HOT]

My legs begin to buckle, the room starts to spin...

[PLEASE NO...DONT FAINT NOW....]