Chapter eight

"Gaz!!!!" BANG BANG BANG ( knock on the door) I jumped out my skin.
"Gaz!! You coming out of there for Brekkie??!" Shouted Mark. "Jays still asleep in Anna's room."
Gary remained motionless except for blinking...my panting was now very heavy and audible.
"FUCK OFF MARK!! IM BUSY!!!" Gaz smiled that smile. I laughed out loud.
"Be careful with her Gaz!" Mark laughed
"Gary....." I whispered.
"Shhhhhhhh......." He said with his lips touching mine again.
The urge to get him out of that towel was overwhelming, I reached round his waist, slipping a finger into the top towel hem, with little effort it fell to the floor, revealing his erection.
He was far to close for me to see it, but I didn't need to, as I could feel it hit my top.
The kiss got deeper, my hand found his bum cheek.
[ OH MY FUCKING GOD!!]
He moved one hand up on the door frame to steady himself, all the while pushing his tongue deeper into my mouth, turning his head to one side to get ultimate depth.
I swear I was about to pop, when he pulled away, stepped back, picked me up by the waist, I grabbed his muscular arms to steady myself.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I squealed.

He carried me all the way to bed, smiling all the way.
"But.....But... I protested.
"This is not the time for talking Mel! He turned serious again. Even him saying my name caused a twitch in my underwear. He placed me back on the ground at the foot of the bed.
"You won't be needing these! Arms UP!" He pulled my top over my head and threw it to one side. Moving on to the button on my jeans. "Oh,Mel...you are beaudiful'"
It was then I saw his bobbing erection as I watched him lower my zip.
[ THIS MAN IS GORGEOUS]
I helped him out by slipping down my jeans and stood on the hems of them to release my feet, losing my balance I fell on the bed.
[ WHAT THE FUCK?! SLICK MEL....REAL SLICK!!]
Gaz just laughed out loud.
"That don't happen in the films huh?!" He chortled
[ OH MY GOD MEL YOU DIV!!!]

"Lay on your back!" That serious voice again!! I Scooched up the bed and lay down awkwardly.
[ THANK FUCK I SHAVED YESTERDAY]
"Relax..... " he said as I brushed my hair off my face. I took a deep breath and exhaled.
[I WAS NEVER THIS NERVOUS IN MY DREAMS]
Gary crawled up the bed towering over me on all fours, taking one of his hands he touched my face with a lone finger and trailed it down my neck, over my chest and headed south.
My insides were throbbing already.
[ IM GONNA BLOW ANY SECOND!]
The serious faced Gary softened and he smiled a beaming smile. I returned the smile to him.
[ FOR FUCKS SAKE GARY FUCK ME ALREADY!]
He looked deep into my eyes searching for approval, without saying anything I just nodded answering his question.
Within seconds he whipped off my underwear and whistled. "WOW...Mel!!"
My back arched all by itself trying to get closer to this sexy man.
"Uuuuhhhhhhh" I moaned "My God Gary you are everything I've read about." I whispered.
He lowered his head and headed for the "twins" grazing one with his teeth.
[OH MY GOD ...... NO.....DONT....BLOW...YET!!]
"Gary!" I pleaded "If you don't hurry up ..... I'm gonna....."
"Hahahaha" he chuckled. "Ok, YOU win!" He gave in teasing me.
Reaching over to the bedside table drawer, his member touched my hand making me flinch.
"Gary???? What the fuck are you doing???" I whipped my head round to see.

"Condom!" He said
"Ok," he was nothing if not careful! "If you want to, but I am most definitely on the pill and I have no known diseases."
[ GEEESH....THIS DEFO DONT HAPPEN IN THE FILMS!]

"I had a test last month, which came back clear..because of that bitch...." I stopped him this time placing my finger on his lips.
I read the news like everyone else did, his long term wife had cheated on him with someone she worked with, and publically dumped him in all the magazines and newspaper.

"Then let's not waste this then!" I tapped his now semi hard penis, and tickled the tip.
"Oh Fuck! Mel!" Gaz gasped "Do you know how long it's been since anyone, apart from me has touched me this way?" Visions of Gary, with his hand wrapped round his member made me delerious.
"Gaz!" I panted
"Oh, Mel!" He was breathless himself.
"Now is not the time for talking Gaz! He got the message.
His fingers found my entrance and he finally guided his key into my lock, and finally we we together as one.