Chapter twenty one

We pulled up outside a villa where the reception was being held. Management had hired the place so we could have a more private party. I wandered through some patio doors to the pool area, which was all under cover from the sun. I couldn't help but grin remembering the exact time I swam last.
"Pool looks inviting huh??!" A deep voice appeared behind me making me jump.
"Sorry!" Gary chuckled. He smelt absolutely amazing. He'd relieved himself of his jacket and a few of his shirt buttons were undone and he stood with both hands in his pockets.

[ I SWEAR I SEE A BULGE]

"I...err..I'm sorry for not listening to you! I thought you just had a good time and then decided to go back to her. Then when you rang to ask me if I 'minded'...I thought you were taking the piss! I eventually came to the conclusion all we had was a bit of fun, and then when you didn't contact me, I was sure it was over and I tried to forget you." I turned my back to him, scared to show him I was welling up again.
"Jay told me you were angry?!" He said softly.
"I was to begin with, I was a right mess. The day Anna and Jay came to tell me about the engagement I broke down and blubbered for days."
He held my shoulders and turned me round gently. "Oh God...Babe." He wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so sorry I did this to you."

[ OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK IN HIS ARMS]

My head settled to one side on his chest, I could hear his heart pounding.
"God you smell good!" I had this terrible habit of blurting out things that should really stay in my head.
"Hahahahahaha" Gary laughed out loud.
"Oh Fuck!.....Sorry!" I smacked my own head.
"Hey! A lady who looks and smells as good as you.....should not be using the word...FUCK! ...unless?..... You're locked in a bedroom tied to a bedpost!

[FUCKING HELL]

He released me a little and looked down to my dress. "...and just for the record....that's where I want you to be ....right...NOW!"
"SHIT!" I breathed out loud.
"...and remember ....I know what you look like without that dress on!!" He raised an eyebrow.

[ RIGHT ...THATS IT!!!......IM GONNA POP NOW OK.]

"Gary......do you really think we can jus....." He finally shut me up by placing his mouth over mine. My knees buckled straight away...but I had no need to fear...because Gary's arms were there.....back where they belonged.....around me.