Chapter fifty two

WARNING .... SEXUALLY EXPLICIT! 18 + only please!

His skin was warm and smooth and extremely toned as I ran my hands over his tight abs. His arms supported all his weight and his biceps bulged. I left a trail of small kisses from one ear to the other scooping under his chin, causing him to throw back his head to allow access.
My nails clung to his muscular back, making me feel every one move as he thrust slowly in and out of me.
His hands moved one at a time down my neck and over my lips as his mouth danced over my ear lobes, occasionally escaping a groan every now and then. His hands continued their journey exploring every crevice and crease of my body.
Beads of sweat started to form on his forehead as our eyes met again, I bit down on my bottom lip trying to control myself from screaming aloud.
This made him growl...
As his hands explored further, his mouth continued his sensual tease going southwards, I could feel my orgasm rising. As if he knew he lifted his head and started into my eyes. He gritted his teeth with a growl and mouthed 'I love you'.
That was it! My end had come, with my eyes closed I twitched and with a loud cry I shuddered for what felt like hours..
"Oh ....FUCK!" Was all I could manage.

On opening my eyes his eyes were still gazing at me, that look of pure ecstasy. The house could have burnt down ..... We wouldn't have cared.
With some effort I managed to persuade him to flip over, my turn to treat the birthday boy.
Repositioning over his hardness I guided myself down and we locked together once more. A groan escaped his lips as he could feel the warmness of my insides.
Supporting myself with my knees I sat up and pulled the bobble out from my hair, letting it cascade behind me, I could feel it tickling my back. His hands reached out as he massaged my breasts and he spoke. "My GOD you are so beautiful!"
I smiled and fell forward landing on my hands either side of his face. My hair fell forward with me cocooning our faces in our hair shrine.
I tilted my head to the side as I began to move slowly as he had done, pulling up till he was just outside my entrance and then plunging myself on him again.
I kissed his soft pink lips as our eyes locked again, I continued to seduce him slow and steady till he could hold back no more.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......FUCK!!!!.....Shit!!......Baby!!!" He said as his eyes screwed up. I tensed my inner muscles pushing him over his edge as he released all his love inside me.
"I love you!" I said as his eyes opened again. I collapsed down gently on top of him, still not unlocking our sexes, as we both panted heavily and sweat weeped from our pores.

"I gather you liked your present then!?" I said after we had showered and dressed.
"I never thought turning 44 could be so pleasurable??" He grinned.
"Well Birthday Boy...you day isn't over yet?!" I winked and tapped his nose retreating downstairs with his breakfast tray.

The doorbell rang shortly after 11 am, I jogged to the door before Gary could get it. Looking through the spyhole I could see Gary's mum stood on the step. I opened the door and smiled. "You should have phoned .... I'd have picked you up at the station!" I said giving her a hug.
"Oh don't be silly dear!!! I'm not an invalid yet you know" she chuckled "besides ..Ian brought me"
I peered round the door to see Ian struggling up the gravel with both arms and hands full of bags.
"MUM?!" Gary had heard her voice.
"Hello Birthday Boy!" She said as she hugged him, then pinched his cheeks.
Gary noticed somebody else following his mum inside. "Ian??!!" He said with a look of shock on his face. After a brotherly hug, he helped him in with the bags.
"Oh My God Ian!! I can't believe you're here!" He beamed.
He then turned to me. "And you must be Melissa?!" He smiled and shook my hand planting a kiss on my cheek.
"Oh Shit!...yeah!.... " Laughed Gary. "This is Mel....my beautiful....." He was about to give away our secret!! "Girlfriend!" He quickly said covering his tracks. He flashed me an "eeeeeek!" Look. "Mel,.....this is my big brother Ian!"
"Nice to meet you Ian..." I said "Gary talks about you all the time! All good, don't worry!" We all giggled.
"I'll take this up shall I mum?" Gary said trudging her bags upstairs to the room she would be staying in.
"Yes please Love!" She called after him, taking off her coat, which I hung up on the coat stand.
"Oh thank you dear! She said smiling and looking around at the decor.
"Can I get either of you a drink!?" I offered.
"Ooh yes please! Tea would be good thanks." Marge said. "Please....2 sugars with mine thanks!" Added Ian.
"Make yourselves comfortable!" I gestured to the sofas, while I went to the kitchen. I heard Gary come back downstairs and begin to catch up with his family.