Chapter twenty five

Gary looked shyly at the floor, so our eyes never met, but I was sure he heard me. Why do I always blurt out all the wrong things?

[DUMB ASS]

" shall we.....er go have a look around??" I broke the awkward silence.
"Sure!" He said. Did this man ever stop smiling???

After 6 days in this beautiful place, I was starting to never wanna go home. We were still unsure how long we were staying, we just enjoyed every day we had together, seeing all the sights, Gary was fairly safe on the streets as very few knew about Take That. It was bliss for him just to be treated as 'normal'. We bumped into the odd holidaymaker fan, but they were brilliant and respected our privacy.
Gary had spoke to his children a few times on the phone and was missing them loads. Bex was doing really well and had fully recovered from her episode. The other Two girls were a bit young to understand..but he did well up when his youngest said "love you Dadda".

"Shall we go for another swim today." I pondered over breakfast on day 7.
"If you wish..?" He replied adding "beaudy!" In his northern tone. "Which one today."
"Well I quite fancy the waterfall today!" I smirked and nodded out the door towards the lake.
"Ohhhhh...you do do you??" He raised that eyebrow

[ DAMN YOU BARLOW!!!!]

"Well........in that case......" He started to say, but I'd cottoned on to what he was going to say.
"RACE YOU TO THE WATERFALL!!," I legged it out the apartment towards the lake stripping off as I went...
"Aggghhhhh" I heard from Gary behind me "Wait?!!!!!" ....... I dived straight in and headed for the waterfall.
Seconds after I reached the base of the foaming water Gary caught up with me.
"Not fair!!!! You cheated!!" He splashed me playfully.
"Called your bluff captain!!" I teased as I ducked under the water to the other side of the lashing water.

Wow the water felt good today, it was cooler in behind and I could feel the spray on my face. I hoisted myself up on a rock feeling just like a mermaid, kicking my feet in the water.
Gary popped up my side of the waterfall and wiped his face clear of water.
"This place is wonderful huh?!"
"...and very private" I added shyly.
"Ooooooooo...Miss Evans!" He swam towards my feet and clung to the same rock I was sat on.

This was the first time I'd had tingles since the wedding.
Gary placed his lips on my leg and brought his eyes up to meet mine. "Mel!?" And he placed tiny kisses up my leg.

[THIS IS SO EROTIC]

He pushed himself back off the rock and grabbing my waist lifted me back into the water, twisting me around so my back was against the massaging powerful torrent of water. We floated towards the side which sloped up slightly making the water shallower.
He moved his lips in to seduce my neck and earlobe.
"Oh god....Baby!" My head flopped back.
Without saying a word his lips met mine in tiny little kisses, which slowly increased in pace. I tilted my neck and allowed him deeper access to my mouth. His tongue was warm and soft. His short stubble rubbed against my cheek.

[WOAH!!!]

Suddenly he stopped.....panting.
I could feel his hardness between my thighs as my legs enveloped his waist. "Mel...." He panted.
"Gary .....don't stop!.....For Fucks Sake!"
"I can't...i can't do this..unless you're sure???....."

[HOW CUTE IS THIS MAN?]

"Gary it's fine...honest!"
" I don't want to ...ummm..because...of..." He stammered
"Gary...." I held each side of his face and looked him straight in the eyes. "Please......it's fine! I know you are not him!".
"Oh fuck!!!....Baby...I've missed you so much!!" I released his face and he continued the onslaught of kisses to my neck.
"Shit Gary ???...I want you so badly!!" I groaned.
"Geeeessssuuuuuuuusssss!!" Gary's eyes were rolling around as my hand travelled down his chest and slipped them into the waistband of his shorts.

[GOD .... ID MISSED THIS MAN!!]

The length was throbbing as I located it, grasping it tight.
"Shit!!!, Fuck!!" He moaned "Mel!!....." His voice trailed away.
He stood me up and released his grip on me as he removed his shorts from his person. And let them float away. I reached out and pinched one of his nipples, making him shudder.
"You are fucking gorgeous!!!" He growled pulling me back into his arms.
"As are you Mr Barlow" I grinned.
His hands looped under my armpits and held my shoulders from behind me, my head automatically flexed back allowing him acess to my breasts.
Those tiny kisses were back with an odd nip for good measure, driving me wild.
I lifted my legs and wrapped them back around his waist, allowing Gary to support my weight, his penis immediately pushed against my entrance. I released an arm from around his neck and my hand plunged into the water to guide him in eagerly.
With one last glance to ensure I was ok with continuing. "Gary!!" Our eyes met "I love you.....please"
With my consent granted, he smashed inside of me making me scream aloud, this pleasure was very over-whelming. Within seconds I was experiencing the spasms of my orgasm.
The shudders continued from Gary thumping himself in and out. I planted Thank-You kisses all around his mouth as his head fell back approaching his own release.

[ OH MY GOD...IM BUILDING AGAIN!]

"Oh Fuck....Oh God!!" Gary was close.
"Babe....keep going.....I'm....gonna...." I puffed with each pound.
His face screwed up indicating he was near his end, and as he came, my second explosion shuddered throughout my whole insides.
"FUCK!!" I screamed aloud, we just didn't care who would be listening.

As we slowly sank back down to earth, he expelled a long breath out, trying to steady the rhythm of his heart, he hadn't even unlocked himself from me, we were still very much one.

"Thank You!" I whispered in his ear.
"Shit ... Baby!! Twice!!!????"
I laughed aloud "I know! It's been a while!"
"You sure you're ok?" He didn't want to upset me with his advances.
"Yes....I'm perfectly fine!" I smiled dreamily still on cloud 9. "God you are good at that!"
He raised his eyebrow. "You're not so bad yourself Miss Evans.
"I missed you so much" I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight.
I then felt him limply disengage.
The thought of him not even hurrying to pull out meant the world to me, like he never wanted us to part.