Chapter thirteen

It didn't matter to me that he didn't say 'those' words back to me.
After my deep conversation with Mark earlier, I fully understood why, and quite frankly I agreed. 'Those' words are way overused these days.
What Is Love???
It's not words, it's the hugs, feeling desired, the warm feeling in your stomach when they speak, going out of your way to make them happy and to care and protect them from sadness and hurt...and I jolly well planned to "LOVE" Gary Barlow.

It was a much deserved day off for the boys today and we had 2 whole days left in London before Anna and I had to leave.
The mood was odd in the penthouse, we had no idea what would happen in the next 48 hours, all I knew is I didn't want to go anywhere.
It was the last Gig at Wembley tomorrow before they had to move the show up to Manchester.
Anna should have been back to work tomorrow, but she already had a plan to ring in sick, so we could stay a little longer. I didnt have to rush back as I had no job to return too.
Herself and Jason were inseparable off stage and spent most of the day locked in their bedroom. But she assured me it was most definately consential and she was smitten by Jason.

She hadn't had a boyfriend for a few years, her last had turned to crime and was currently serving time under her majesty's service ,doing 6 years for burgulry.

She did pick them our Anna!!! She'd had the odd one night stand since him but nothing near this serious for a long time.
My last boyfriend was a lot older than me, by 12 years and what I didn't see then, but do now, was he treated me badly, he called me awful names and even told me how to dress.
I didn't see it! He wasn't even that good looking, so lord knows why I got with him in the first place.
We split 6 years ago, when he hit me after a drunken binge. He nearly broke my jaw, that was the last straw....I was out!
Both myself and Anna could never think in our wildest of dreams that we'd be here, right now, with the boys we had grown up with, swooned over, scrawled their names all over our school folders.
I was a strong believer in fate, and I was sure we had been dealt a extremely good hand of cards, far too good the throw in!!

Mark had gone to visit some of his family, and Howard went to see some of his London friends. Jason had taken Anna out the bedroom and on a sightseeing trip around London.
Which left, Gary and I, alone in the suite all day.
When I woke, I reached across the bed to find a cold empty place. There on Gary's pillow laid a note. I smiled to myself...awwww, bless him!

M,
Popped to the fitness Centre for a Gym session, they have closed it to the public for a few hours, so we could work out in peace. Dunno why..the others have all gone out?!
Thank-You for last night btw....you were amazing!!!! As always.
Be back Soon xx
G xx

My smile broadened as I remembered the night before in the shower, My God that man had some stamina. Considering he hadn't slept much, with a 3 hour gig to top it off
Gary hadn't slept much at all really, except on our first night together.
I wasn't sure why he didn't sleep much, but I suspected it had something to with his ex.
My phone begun to buzz.
I leaned across to my bedside table.
"Hey Sexy Man! You all sweaty again now?"
"Baby!...you'd better believe it!" He sounded breathless.

[ NOTE TO SELF...I MUST WITNESS A GYM SESSION ONE DAY]

"Mmmmmm..." I smiled and rolled over onto Gary's side of the bed.
"Can I scrub your back...Captain????!" God I wish!
He let out a big puff of breath.
"Look!....the Gym is still closed for another hour, I'm done with my session and wondered if you wanna come for a swim??" I could just tell he was smiling.
"Do I ekk!!?" I sat bolt upright in the bed. "But I have no cossie!??"
[ ANOTHER THING I DIDNT KNOW I WOULD NEED 2 DAYS AGO!]
"You won't need it sleepy head! Now get that fine ass of yours down here now!"
Ooooh Mr Barlow sounded so sexy when he spoke all masterful!!
"On my way Sexy!" WOW!

[ OMG.....OMG....OMG....I AM ACTUALLY GOING SWIMMING WITH GARY BARLOW NAKED]