Chapter One Hundred and Eleven

As morning broke, I awoke before Gary, he snored softly beside me, he looked so peaceful. Our game last night sprang to the forefront of my mind. Looking down to my wrists, I could still feel the way the soft tie fabric had been bound round them tightly but comfortable preventing me from using my hands during our love making.

I'd never put Gary down as being any sort of Dom before, he was always so tender and giving. But my god he played the role well. I wondered of he'd been speaking to Jason....as I remember Anna and him being into the forbidden.

I made a mental note to bring up the subject with Anna, without giving any of our private secrets away.

I slid out of bed and visited the loo, walking back past Gary silently as he still lay asleep. I slipped on the first thing that I found on the pile of clothes on the chair in the far corner of our bedroom. It happened to be a white tshirt of Gary's. A few sizes too big for me but I smiled to myself as his smell danced around my nostrils. Not even I dreamt a few years ago That I would be waking up with Gary and wearing his clothes..that was just too unbelievable ...wasn't it?

Padding down the stairs humming to myself I flicked on the kettle and the radio.

I don't usually listen to any news, but this morning I just left it on.

I grabbed 2 mugs and reached into the fridge for milk when I heard Gary's name mentioned. I froze and listened intently wondering what garbage they would come out with now.

A smiled adorned my mouth as they reported on the gig last night, full of praise and they even had nice things to say about my song.

"Wow!" I said aloud continuing with making the tea.

Carrying our tea and toast upstairs to our room, I popped the tray on the bed and leaned over Gary and popped a kiss on his forehead causing him to stir.

"Mmmm" Gary mumbled

"Hey sleepy head"

Stretching out flat with a stifled yawn he opened his eyes and smiled "hey beautiful! Is that toast I smell?"

"Yep! Here on the tray..careful. Take it you slept well then?"

"Like a log in a fire...wow! This looks good.." He said pushing himself up and leaning back on the headboard rubbing his eyes. "Thanks Baby...I'm starving!"

Taking a bite of toast he added "how's your throat today?"

"It's fine actually...eh! You just had a review of last night on the radio!" I smiled and picked up my cup.

"Did I now? Any good?" He said between mouthfuls.

"Yeah...raving review, they even said my song 'touched many a heart!' "

"OOOH...get youuuu!...." He grinned "....no seriously you did brilliantly. The start was a bit shaky, but that's to be expected...they loved it!"

"Thank You for letting me sing, and it really helped you playing along. I was soooo nervous. I could feel my heart pounding. I couldn't take my eyes off you otherwise I'd have crumbled."

We ate our breakfast in bed and enjoyed the peace before we went to pick up Taylor.

Gary rang Julie and arranged to pick up the girls from school and said we'd have them for the weekend.

I arranged to meet up with Anna to start some Christmas shopping, we spent hours trawling through the shops. At least it was a start.

On my return the house sounded like a nursery. Gary although Looking a tad flustered, had it all under control....just!

Becca and Tilly were decorating cakes in the kitchen that they had made earlier and Bella and Taylor were in the lounge with Gary, Bella was serving invisible tea to a circle of dollies and teddies underneath a sheet den while Gary was feeding Taylor in his highchair.

"Wow ... Looks more fun in here then out doing boring shopping!" I said leaning on the doorframe of the lounge.

"Oh look Taylor! Mummy's home!!" Gary squeeeed to the non perplexed child, mouth agape waiting for his next mouthful of custard.

"Mel!!!!!!" Bella trashed her picnic in her haste to get to me. Dropping my bags I scooped her up, giving her a tender squeeze. Placing her back down on her feet I picked up my bags again and briefly stopped in the doorway to the kitchen.

"Mmmm...smell nice in here!?"

"Hi Mel!" Becca smiled.

"Daddy helped us make cakes!" Tilly cooed. Pointing one by one she continued. "This ones yours, this ones Bella's, this ones Daddy's, this ones Becca's. Taylor ate his already but I'm saving mine for later."

"Oh yummy..can't wait for mine later then!" I was so pleased all the girls loved being here, the last thing I wanted to be was the wicked step-mother. Both Gary and I wanted then to feel this was their home too. Thankfully they seemed extremely settled when they were here.

Heaving the bags upstairs I managed to stash then away, Gary was just as bad as the kids and always went hunting. So I had to hide them well.

We all had a wonderful evening, topped off with bubble baths before a bedtime story each. Poor Gary collapsed exhausted into the chair.

"Gary you look exhausted..maybe you need an early night? You're going to make yourself Ill!!?"

"You know what??? I think I do...sorry Baby! I've hardly spoke to you all day. They keep me so busy!" Gary Yawned.

"And YOU were the one who wanted more children!" I half joked.

"Mmmm...well....I'm not so sure now."

"Well...for the moment I think 4 Barlow Babies are enough for us maybe" I winked "Come on Daddy! Let's get you to bed?!"