Chapter fifty

That afternoon when I was washing up some cups we'd used Howard came into the kitchen.
"Umm...Mel?" He said cautiously
I pulled my hands from the soapy water and dried them on a hand towel.
"Look How...I really appreciate your help with the gift for Gaz but...."
He broke my sentence.
"God yeah!! No! I know! ...totally my fault, I couldn't do that to him, I know that." He smiled.
I added. "I know ...and I adore him, more than anything...I love all you guys but.....well ... You know!"
"Mates??" Howie said holding out his arms.
"Come here stupid!!" I said hugging him tight....this time it felt right.....innocent!
"Oh?..." I said looking over his shoulder to check the coast was clear. "...how did you manage to cheer him up??"
"Oh we all manage to pull each other together! He told us about the police and that...Geesus Mel...were you a Gangster in a previous life?" He laughed aloud.
"I think I might have been!" I joked
"Nah! you're good, we just chatted about old times and fondest memories, he mostly liked it when I brought up the time I missed the Germany shows cos of my damn collapsed lung and I came on stage wearing nothing but a hospital gown and pushing a drip stand!"
"God, yeah....I remember that!" I laughed "love flashing yer ass don't you?!"
"Well....it's a fine looking ass...int it?!" He said patting his bum. "Especially in Relight!"
"Does this mean you will be flashing it on the next tour then?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.
"God no!" He frowned "too old now! And it's too wrinkly anyway!..oh and by the way I gotta go pick up that 'thing' from my mate. Thanks again for the Brekkie, and I'll be in touch..yeh?"
"Oh ok! Cool...can't wait to see his face!"
"Neither can I...." He said kissing my cheek.
"..and thank you for cheering up Grumpy Gary!"
"Pleasure!" He said ... Turned and left.

I rejoined the other boys in the lounge, they were still discussing lyrics and albums, so I grabbed my 'take a break' to make it look like I wasn't listening to their plans......but after 20 yrs it's hard not to be addicted to Take That Gossip!
They started to have a heated discussion about some Lyrics Mark had recorded...
"I swear Gaz...I didn't record it!!"
"Well obviously you must have Mark...as they are there! It wasn't me...I was in bed Ill!!"
I slouched down in the chair behind my magazine..... It was the lyrics I'd recorded the day he had that fight with Vicki.
"Errr.....Melissa!!!!" They both said together!
"Ermmm...yeah..that was probably me!" I said dropping the mag away from my face.
"Eh??" Mark definitely looked confused now. Gary just looked at me blankly.
"Well.....when Mark came round upset about his fight with Vicki...he spent some time in the studio....I took him in a coffee and I was so moved by his singing...I pressed the record button!"
"You little Bugger!!!" Mark shook his head.
"Well....well....well!" Said Gary grinning "producer ...Melissa Evans!"
"Gedddddofff! They were just lovely lyrics that's all!"
"Well ANYWAY!" Gary turned to Mark. "Those lyrics were spot on Marky boy!! Think we have another track for the Record! Thanks to my beautiful Girlfriend!" He grinned at me.
"Yayyyyyyy...royalties!!!" Shouted Mark making us all laugh. "Right..I'd better be off, before Vicki comes home from work and sends out a search party!"
"Cool mate!" Said Gary rising the same time as Mark, so I followed suit.
"Thanks for the Brekkie Mel....see you Friday yeah?" He said winking "for some old geezers birthday!"
"Hahaha will do! Bye Hun." I said plonking a kiss on his cheek.

"Ugh! I hate Birthdays!!" He said after he'd let Mark out.
"Aww....well you may enjoy this one..now I'm here" I said walking into his arms for a cuddle.
"Shit, what have you planned?" He said pulling back slightly.
"Nothing...I swear, we are just having some people round..that's all!"
"Hmmm....don't trust you!" He laughed "not as far as I could throw you!"
"Oh yeah??" I raised my eyebrows "How far is that then?" I teased glancing over his shoulder to the sofa.
"ALL THE WAY!" He said picking me up and flinging me over his shoulder in a fire mans lift.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed as he ran straight past the sofa and straight up the stairs. He threw me onto the bed.
"Ooooooo...Gaz! I just made the bed!!" I giggled.

He climbed onto the bed and hovered over me on all fours.
"Bet I can make you do something else...too!" He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

[ OH SHIT! NOW IM FUCKED!]

His eyes then narrowed and my heart began to pound. Within seconds we were ripping off our clothes. Gees this man could turn me on stirring a teacup!

We resumed our previous positions on the bed and he smiled a cheeky grin. Leaning over to his bedside table, his hardened member brushed against my leg ... Just like he did on our first night together.
"Gary?? What the FUCK are you doing???" I whined.
"Surprise?!" He said holding something in his fist..
The spontaneousness of his next explosion of kisses and moans, made me forget all about his surprise. My mind was awash with desire and wanton lust.
Suddenly I felt a vibration on one of my nipples.
"OH FUCK!!" I said without thinking. I looked down and saw Gary was teasing me with a 'bullet'.
"You like??" He said in a deeper voice than normal. Which didn't help with my fast approach of my Orgasm!
"Oh GOD...yeah!" I said bucking my hips up towards him.
He moves the 'bullet' to the other nipple and placed his mouth over where the toy had been. I ran my hands through his hair, messing it all up and giving it a slight tug. Which made him take a sharp intake of breath through his teeth.
"Shit Mel...you taste so good!"
He moved his mouth over to the other breast and moved the 'bullet' South. I raised up one knee..feeling his penis touch my thigh again.
I reached down to grasp it and squeezed it slightly driving him wild, running my thumb over the tip, I could feel his excitement oozing from him already.
He then found the goal with the buzzing toy...driving me insane.
I groaned and arched my back. Just as I was about to blow...he whipped it away.
"Wait...what?!!" I panted.
"Exactly!" He whispered as he nibbled my earlobe. "That's MY Job!" He added tossing the toy to one side, brushed my hand away from his sex and positioned himself against mine...with one swift move he pounded inside me. A pleasurable pain soared up through my core as he thrusted deep and fast.
My hands settled on his back and my nails dug in to his skin. My mouth laid kisses from one ear under his chin up to the other ear.
His thrusts got faster and my limit was reached as I threw back my head into the pillow with my release.
He then found his... "FUCK! SHIT! ..... Ahhhhhhh!" He groaned.
He looked deep...deep...deep into my eyes showing his greenest glint I'd ever seen...and said......

"Marry Me Mel?"

On that day....18th January 2015

I said "YES!"