Chapter fifty Four

"Surprise!!!" Jay said smiling.
"Dadda!!!! Dadda!!" His two girls ran towards him and Gary fell to his knees pulling them close. He then rose to his feet to receive his youngest. Her eyes were beaming and she squealed aloud, after her cuddle she wriggled to get down...so he placed her safely on the floor. He then went back to messing about with the other two..pretending they has knocked him over as they pounced on him.
Belle toddled over to me and clung onto my leg like it was a finishing post on a marathon course.
I bent down to speak to her. "Hey you?!!" I said scooping her up in my arms..she was truly a cutie and so has Gary's green eyes.
She cooed and dribbled around her sore red mouth.
I grabbed a tissue and wiped it gently. "Why does your mother insist on letting you dribble causing sores!" I said as she buried her head into my chest.
I think it was about that moment my womb popped! That Baby smell....damn why did they always smell that good!!
"hey my other two favourite ladies!" Gary said kissing both our cheeks.
The other two had run off chasing Uncle mark and Uncle Howie. Thank god we had a big house for these events!
"Come on Princess..let's go and see Grandma and Uncle Ian shall we?" He paused and frowned as he lifted her from my arms.
"What's that?" He said looking at my wrist.
"Oh..I....er....banged it upstairs earlier!" I said rubbing it. "It's fine!" I said. "Anyone for more Tea?? Or champagne??? I said changing the subject.
I returned to the kitchen and Anna followed me.
"Hey you!" She said
"Hey Hun...no Champers for you!" I said patting her tummy.
"Mel?" She said
"Wow..I still can't believe there a bubba in there?!" I said trying to sway the subject.
"MEL!" She said louder.
"Hmmmm..." I said nonchianltly

"What's wrong with your wrist?" She said in a worried voice. "It wasn't there earlier!"
"Oh I banged it upstairs." I said hoping she'd leave it too.
"I don't believe you Mel!" She said serious.
"What?....it's fine honest!" I said.
"Did Gary hurt you? Even by mistake!" She asked "only you two have been acting weird all afternoon?!"
"Noooo!!! No Gary would never hurt me!" I said
"Then who?" She said.
"No ones hurting me Anna...I just knocked it upstairs that's all....please leave it!"
"Ok...but I still don't believe you! And I will be keeping a close eye from now on!" She said hugging me tight.
"Hey! I can't believe you agreed to marry him!!" She pulled away and strode over to the fridge to get out the champers.
"Well let's just say he caught me at a weak moment!!!" We both giggled on the same wavelength.

Becca skipped into the kitchen. "Mel???" She said questionably.
"Yes hunny?" I said sorting glasses and mugs.
"I just heard someone say that Daddy was getting Married again?!" She said sadly.
"I ....um....." I looked at Anna for support, but she just shrugged her shoulders. I walked over to Becca and squatted down to her level.
"But I don't want Daddy to marry anyone ELSE....I know he doesn't love Mummy anymore but...." She looked down at the floor.
I looked around for Anna again..but she'd taken the drinks in.
"Look! ... Sometimes when ladies and men fall out of love, one may find someone else to want to be with....they want to move on." This sounded awful??? Argh??!!
"Like Mummy and Steven?" She said and my heart skipped a beat at the sound of his name.
"Umm....yeah!" I nodded
Gary entered the room..saving my butt!
"But I only want Daddy to marry you!!" She said throwing her arms around my neck nearly pushing me backwards.
"Oh....Princess!" He said kneeling down too.
"but I only want you to marry Mel Daddy!" She ran into his arms.
"But.......Princess...." He said pulling her back to look into her eyes.
"I am marrying Mel!" He smiled.
"You .....you are?" She said, her face lit up.
I sat there on the kitchen floor watching their bond.
"Yes Baby....I am!" He said. She flung her arms around her Daddy's neck and squeezed him tight.
"I'm gonna go tell Tilly!" She said running off....shouting her name.

"Awwww Bless her!" I said as he walked over to me on his knees, stood and pulled me up....pulling me into his arms.
"I love you so much Mel! ...I promise I will never do anything to hurt you!" He said pressing his natural bulge into my stomach.
" I know..." I said feeling a pang inside my own tummy. "...I love you too...always have ....... Always will!" I said smiling.
Our lips met tenderly ...I did love this man.....really I did!

The door burst open
"Dadda....Dadda!! ..... You and Mel love each other!!" Tilly jumped up and down.
"Yes Princess....we do!" Gary smiled.
"Please please please...can I be a bridesmaid!?????? At the wedding day!!" She pressed her hands together. "Pllllleaaase Dadda?"
"Well....Mel I think this is your department!!" He said smiling at me.
"Of course you can sweetie...you're sisters too!" I said kneeling down..she ran to me and hugged me tight.
"I love you Mel" she grinned.
"Awww....sweetie...I love you too!" I said through cloudy wet eyes.

Howard popped his head around the door.."Gaz! Sorry to disturb you guys...but the Police are At the door!"
"The POLICE!?" Gary said frowning.