Chapter Fifty Eight

We relived our memories for hours, until Jason came home.
"Shit!! is that the time? I'd better get home before Gary sends out a Search party!" I said checking the time on my phone.
"Thanks for the tea!"
"That's ok....thank you for the tea too!!" she laughed.
"Wanna lift Babe?" Jason asked me.
"Oh please Jase!"
I kissed Anna goodbye and rubbed her belly,saying bye bye to their baby.
"God...you woman can't half yap!!" Jason laughed as we claimed in his jag.
"I know!!!! We haven't chatted for ages though, loads to catch up on!!
"Oh Mel, we are so happy right now!" Jason grinned.
"I know she said!" I grinned back
"I didn't expect all this when us guys met you two at Wembley!" Jason explained "I really couldn't concentrate that night!"
"Well it certainly didn't show!" I giggled as we stopped at some traffic lights.
Some girls saw us through the window and started screaming...one said "hang on that's not anna?!"
"Oh dear! That will be in the paper!" in a mocking voice I say
'Rat Jason caught cheating on pregnant wife with Gary's Bird!!' making us both laugh.

"Hey Baby??" Gary said as I arrived home. "alright mate!" he said to Jason.
" Yep.. we got spotted on the way here, so be prepared for the paps!!" He rolled his eyes.
"Ahhh ....nice!" he shook his head.
"Thanks for the lift Jason?!" I hugged him tight.
"No worries Babes" he grinned and said he'd better get back to Anna.
"Cheers mate!" Gary called as he closed the door.
"Sorry Baby... lost track of time!" I apologized.
"Thought you may have, Hey guess what???" He grinned hugging me tight.
"Ummmmmmm The Take That boys are back on tour!!!" he yelled.
"Oh I thought you were doing a solo??" I frowned
"Ummmm....Well??..." He looked to the ground.
"GARY! We talked about you overdoing it! we me never get any ti...." he cut me off
"DONT YOU DARE! You sound just like HER!! I am providing for you and my children and any futures ones we may have, I love my work!! You knew this from the start Melissa...and if you don't like it....theres the fucking door!!!"
I'd never seen him this mad before..

[SHIT....I DID SOUND LIKE HER!!]

"Gary...Baby....im sor..." I tried to hug him.
He whipped his arm away quick as lightning. "GO FUCK YOURSELF MELISSA!" and he stormed out the house...slamming the door behind him.

That night was the first night I'd slept alone for an awful long time. I got a text at 10 pm simply saying....

M.....I'm staying at Markys ...DO NOT RING!.... G

[NO KISS..WHY DIDNT HE WANNA MAKE UP? WHAT HAD I DONE !!!!]