Chapter Sixty

Make up sex was always the best...I still felt a bit dodgy ...but I didn't care.

"You know what I fancy? He said.
"I thought you just had it?!" I smirked.
"Not that!...but It was good!...mmmmmm!" He kissed the end of my nose. " I meant ..I wanna go out...do something 'normal' ??"
"Eh?!" I propped myself up on my elbow.
"Somewhere really public....to show you off!!" He grinned.
"Well...I'm feeling a bit better now...so we could go for a walk or something?" I shrugged.
"What do you mean better!!?" He knitted his eyebrows.
"Oh! Um....well I was a bit sick last night and this morning!?" I frowned.
"Is that what that smell is?" He held his nose.
"Oh come on! All that I have I share with you...sickness and in health?" I preached vows to him.
"Um..one...we ain't married yet!! And two...it don't say anything about cleaning up vomit!!" He joked.
"I'll remember you BARLOW!!!" I said rolling out of bed and taking the bin downstairs to clean.

After I had chewed on some toast and kept it down. We tried to decide where to go...
"The park isn't public enough!!" He pondered.
"Eh??? Well I dunno then.?"
" I know!!!!" He grinned "Morrisons!!!!!"
I laughed thinking he was joking....he wasn't!
"Well all the kids will be at school or college...so we shouldn't get fan mobbed!" He shrugged.
"Ok! Well on your head be it! Should we take James or Paul?"
"Noooooo....James is a grumpy bugger and Paul doesn't do mornings!!"
"Well we'd better get dressed then!" I sighed.
"Yayyy...oh!! But I swore I'd never buy loo roll in public!!" He smacked my ass as we ran upstairs.

"Your car or mine?" He said grabbing his keys and wallet.
"Mine if you want?!" I said.
"Cool...I'll drive!" He grinned bouncing out the door.
I checked my make up and hair in the mirror and smoothed down my clothes...someone was bound to take a picture of us ..

Gary parked up away from all the other cars. But as near to the entrance as possible incase of a hasty exit.
I took a deep breath before exiting the car.
"Come on Babycakes! Let's go shopping!!" He said opening my door.
Gary collected a trolley..typically the one with a wonky wheel, and we made our way stelf like towards the entrance.
There were charity collectors each side of the main door. Gary dipped his hand in his pocket and put some in each pot.
"WOW..thank you Mr Barlow!" One said.
"Please call me Gary! My dad's name was Mr Barlow!" He joked
Gary turned to me and winked.
"Ok...let's get this over with?!" I said storming ahead.
On passing the newspapers, I couldn't help but grin..Gary's face was all over the front covers. I picked up a 'Sun' ... " That should get then talking!!" I laughed.
It wasn't long before we were spotted.

"Gary?!" Gary?!!" I heard a female voice call out, and Gary grinned at me!!! He loved it!
"Hello!" He said as the lady approached us.
"I'm really sorry to bother you both but could I get a picture? And an autograph?" She asked.
"Er...ok!" He smiled pulling me close to him by the waist.
We moved on and I saw a beautiful wedding gown on the front of a randomly placed magazine..I had to get it!!
The word began to spread as we made our way round..it's a good job we weren't desperate for food.
"Dare you to pick up a pregnancy test!!" Gary teased.
"Fuck off will I?!" I laughed. "Dare you to pick up condoms?!"
"Errr no! No way?!!" He held up his hands.

Before halfway round we had our little groupies following us around, he purposely cuddled me and kissed me...placed his hands on my behind as we pretended to read the backs of dozens of random products...everything that was thrown in the trolley was then snapped up by the groupies...dying to buy the same stuff at Gary Barlow. We had the strangest trolley contents ever seen...Gary was so good at this game!! The press arrived too and Papped pictures of us shopping.
"Keeping the press in business single handedly!!" He grinned.
"Hmmm....cheeky Monkey!" I smirked.

Eventually once bored..we took our randoms to the checkout. The operator nearly pooed herself..looking up to find Gary Barlow at her till!
"Afternoon love!" He grinned at her.
Her hands shook as she scanned each item.
"Gees..you have beautiful eyes!" He said bending forward closer to her...causing her to drop the bottle of shampoo she was about to scan!!
"GARY! Leave the poor woman alone!" I teased him. "Sorry love...he don't go shopping much!"
"Er...um...that's ok!....that will be...... (oh Geesus maree Joseph) " she mumbled to herself.. "Er....£52.26 pl...please...(oh lord) ....Mr..Bbbbarlow.?"
"Pleeease...Gary! Mr Barlow was my Dads name!" He handed over his gold card insuring to brush his hand against hers.
"Oh my good god!" She breathed
"Nope..Gary will be fine!" He laughed.
"Gary!!" I smacked his arm.
The lady glanced down at the raised imprint of his name on his card as if to confirm it was really him standing in front of her! We could tell she was having to concentrate really hard to ensure she pressed the right buttons on the computer screen..then she handed the card back.
"Th....Thank you..Gary!" She stuttered and turned to me and smiled.

"Think her heart just went pop!" I said to him as we walked towards the exit.
"Hahaha...I love winding them up!" He giggled.
"Just like you did with me huh?! Making me faint!!" I shook my head.
"LORD No! I was the shy one there!! With your stunning face and sumptuous curves...and enormous ....." I cut his words off.
"Ahhhhh...that's enough in public Captain! Thank you!!" I kissed his cheek as we exited ..and the press clicked away...
"Ahh..crap!" He said "right funs over...let's go home!"

Flashes appeared in our eyes and shouts of "Gary!! Gary...this way!"
One photographer grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the way. "Scuse luv...you're in the way of my shot!!!"
Gary immediately strode over. "Get you damn hands off her!"
"Sorry Gaz mate.....she was in the way of my lens...I couldn't get a clear view?" The chap shrugged.
"The only thing that will be in front of your LENS MATE! ...will be my fucking fist if you ever touch her again!!" He growled at the bloke who let go of my arm.
"Come on Gary! Let's go!" I said holding his hand.
"Thanks CHAPS!" He said not taking eyes of the rude Bloke.
He turned and we walked away..he raised a hand to acknowledge all the other Paps.
As we approached the car he said. "DICK! ... How dare he touch you!"
"Gary, he didn't hurt me I'm fine! Forget it please?!" I strode over and hugged him tight...the photographers were still snapping away.
"God fucking job...or tomorrows front page would look a lot more colourful than it will be!" He smiled at me pulling away slightly to kiss my lips.
I decided to treat the press to a good story and tilted my head to one side begging him to allow my tongue to enter into his mouth, which was immediately granted. We kissed long and deep and his hands squeezed my bum cheeks as he lifted me off the ground slightly, causing a stir in his underwear.
I could literally feel he just loved public affection after all ...maybe a little too much, as his hard bulge pressed into my lower abdomen.
"Mmmmmm...I could fuck you right here...right now!" He growled in my ear as our embrace broke apart.
"Really? In front of these cameras?!" I reminded him.
"Well ok!!!!.....if they weren't here...I bloody would! Public or not! Don't fucking care!! I'd fuck you big time, over and over again!!" he continued to assault my earlobe.
"Ahhhhhhhhh" my head flopped back allowing him access to my neck.
"Get in the fucking car!.....NOW!" He ordered nipping my lobe.

[ OH SHIT!!!]

He turned to face the car as we parted so the press couldn't get a picture of his prominent lump in his trousers. He jumped in the drivers side as I put the shopping casually in the boot and returned the trolley to the bay. With one last glance to the press..I jumped in and Gary reversed back and wheel span away.