Chapter One Hundred and Two

At the top floor everyone bundled out the lift, except Gary and myself. Catching my arm he stopped me leaving.

"Gary!!"

"Not yet Princess! We have some unfinished business." And he grinned the cheesiest grin ever and wiggled that eyebrow.

[GOD DAMN THAT EYEBROW]

"Oh we have have we? If only this lift could talk?" I looked around my metal and mirrored surroundings.

Pulling me towards him and spinning me round he pinned his sweaty body to mine holding my right wrist firmly but comfortably behind me. His eyes burned into mine as we locked our gaze. I could feel his warm breath against my face. All that was audible was our heavy bated breath and the sound of my heart pounding in my chest.

As the lift started to move Gary reached out and pressed the hold button, stopping it in its tracks.

I could now feel his excitement poking into my belly. He tilted his head down slightly hovering his lips a hairs width away from my own, his mouth slightly open, my eyes flicked from his, down to his lips and back up...was I holding my breath??

He bent down slightly adjusting the size difference and With his free right hand he ran it up my left thigh, catching my breath I felt small electric tingles in the path of his touch, after a small pause at my hip his hand carried on North, lifting my dress hem and letting it flop down as it headed towards my cloth cover breast.

Only now did his gaze break my own as he bent lower and his mouth met up his hand.

"Ohh Gary!" I said without realising.

"Shhhhh" he silenced me softly and continued dropping small kisses over the fabric, his hand departed with his mouth and it slid down and disappeared under my dress. Quickly moving the fabric aside he slipped two fingers inside, causing another moan to escape my mouth.

"Shhhhhhhhhh" he soothed again and his mouth moved up to my neck. I tilted back my head against the cool mirrored walls to allow him more access. As his fingers danced inside as his thumb worked his magic on the outside.

Another soft moan escaped my mouth, only then realising the lift was moving again.

"Gary!!! The lift!"

"Then you'd better be quick" he said confidently and quietly.

His pace quickened and my ecstasy rose again...I no longer care who heard or saw us... I was oblivious.

As the lift bumped down to ground floor, I came with a cry, which I swear they heard in Manchester. Gary released his grip from behind me and left a small kiss on my lips, with milliseconds to spare he removed his hand from my underwear as the door swished open. Standing with his back to the open doors, he grinned at me as an older couple got in.

The lady smiled at me politely as I fought to steady my breathing. I swore she could see through us and knew exactly what we were doing. But she didn't let on if she did.

"Say...you're that Take That chap aren't you? Gary isn't it?" She looked thoughtful.

"Yes! I am indeed!" Gary bowed his head slightly at the older woman re tightening his gown belt and stuffing his hands in his pockets trying to hid his now semi hardened bulge.

"Have you been singing tonight? Forgive me for saying so, but you look a little um...underdressed and flushed."

"Oh yes! Excuse the attire..we played to Wembley tonight. What level would you like?"

The older gent looked up and said "6 please....get some rest my Boy, you need lots of it for that voice of yours. Some lovely songs you sing Gary!"

"Oh thank you very much! I will ... Nice to meet lovers of our music from all age ranges Sir!" Gary bowed his head again slightly towards the Gent and pressed 6 and P.

"Ooooo look George..the Penthouse!" The lady exclaimed to her husband.

"I know dear...well he is a popstar!" He replied to her. Gary flashed me a toothy grin.

As the the lift bumped to a stop the doors opened on level 6. Gary politely held out his arm to keep the doors open while the older couple departed shakily.

"Thank you dear!" The lady said and linked her arm in her husbands waiting arm for support.

"You're very welcome Madam!" Gary smiled.

As the doors swished shut I heard her say to her husband "What a lovely young man...and such a pretty lady"

"You little shit!! I smacked his bicep. " they'd have died from heart attacks if they'd seen you with your hand up my dress!!!"

"Whaaat?" He said innocently.

"Never do that again!!! Ever!" I pointed at him and smirked, smoothing down my dress praying it had looked decent. "Thank god they didn't want to shake your hand!"

Gary just roared with laughter.

"Aaand where did you two get to???" Anna quizzed us as we rolled in the door laughing. The lads and Sam were missing, I guessed they were showering, with Sam joining Howard.

"Oh...um....the lift shut on us and we got sent down to ground floor again." Gary lied.

"Nice one....have to remember that one." Vicki grinned without looking up engrossed on her phone.

After all the boys had showered we all sat round and chatted some more as the alcohol flowed. Vicki decided tea was strong enough for her that evening as she'd only just started feeling better from the previous day.

There was talk of spin the bottle..but thankfully I talked everyone out of it.

Howard was dragged to bed by Sam around 2 am. Mark fell asleep on the sofa, so Vicki went to bed around 3ish.

I gave up around 3:30am and Gary said he'd follow shortly, but as I curled up in the crisp white sheets I could hear him laughing and joking with Jay and Anna.