Chapter eleven

The hotel door opened and 'Paul' stepped out, he and Will stood each side of the car doorway. Sliding it open I felt that breeze again.
"Ok Ladies?!" Will smiled "have a wonderful evening!" He held out his hand to help each of us out down the small step.
"Straight in now please!" Paul barked, still looking around.
We entered the hotel entrance and it led down a windy corridor.
"I suppose we go down there then???" I pondered.

We clung to each other and slowly made our way down the corridor, turned a corner and again breathed a sigh of relief as our faces met Jay and Gaz'.

They met our gaze with a smile. "There you are??!!" Gary smirked.
"Thought you were selling your stories to the Paps!!!" Added Jay.
Gary strode over and wrapped me safely in his arms, he smelt of fresh sweat and his shirt was damp, but I loved it regardless. Jay ran over to Anna and picked her up by her waist and swirled her around, seeing this side of Jay was so cute. Over the last 2 days this was the most I'd ever heard him talk and show his feelings since he was on the "look back don't stare' documentary!!
Only then did she release her grip on my arm.
"Shit that was scary!" I breathed
Gary broke away, and looked concerned."But....there was a member of staff to greet you at the door ....wasn't there?"
"Errr....No?!" Anna's voice sounded small.
"FUCKERS!!" Gary swore, looking around for someone's ass to kick!!
"Don't worry" I held his bulging bicep "like you said we will just have to get used to it won't we??."
He looked back at my eyes, pleading him to calm down. The effect was immediate, he bent down and kissed me sweetly on the lips.
"YUM!!" He swooned "You smell nice!"
"Why thank - you Captain!!!" I smiled

"See you upstairs Jay?!" Gaz muttered to him and Anna, who were in deep conversation once again!
[ WHAT DO THEY SPEND ALL THERE TIME YAPPING ABOUT?]
Jason lifted one hand to acknowledge he heard Gary as we entered the lift.
Gary pressed the 'P' button on the wall panel and stood back against the wall.
"So, did you enjoy your evening Miss Evans?" He knew saying my name drove me wild.

[ SHIT..I LOVE IT WHEN HE SAYS MY NAME!!!]

I smiled back, whilst stalking over to where he stood. I lifted my hand and stopped the lift by pressing the STOP button on the wall.
"FUCK!!" He panicked for a second.
"Relaxxxxxx......." I teased. "It's all under control Captain!!" I lent up against him and I felt his body relax again.
I undid some of the buttons on his shirt.
"What ???? HERE!" ...Gary smirked and raised an eyebrow.
"Fuck Gary ..... I love your eyebrows!" I blurted it aloud AGAIN!
Gaz chuckled. "Is that ALL you love???"
"Well.....let's see??" I had a glint in my eye. I ran my fingers through his damp hair.
"Well.....I love this!....." I pulled his head down and planted a kiss on top of his head.
"Ooooooooo!" He teased me.
I lightly rubbed one of his ears between my finger and thumb.
"I love these....." I placed my mouth over his lobe and nipped it with my teeth.
"Fuck! Mel! Don't!" His eyes rolled back.
I laughed. "Oh and I DEFINATELY love these!!!" I placed the softest ever kiss on his lips.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" was all he could manage.
"I'm fairly fond of this....." I finished unbuttoning his shirt and placed tiny kisses all over his chest. I just knew this was driving him crazy. The fairly public onslaught I was bombarding him with was hot!
I glanced at his reflection in the mirrored walls of the lift.

[ MMMMMMMmmmmm]

I moved south and popped open the button on his trousers and slid down the zip.
"Mel......." He groaned. I Knelt down grinning.
"I fucking adore this!!!" I whispered kissing his lower abdomen, which still smelt of shower gel.
"Fucking Hell!" He melted to the wall. I pulled down the waistband of his boxers...my trophy popped out, tapping me on the nose.
"Ohhhhhh and I cannot explain how much I love him!" I had him under my spell as I licked his tip, already tasting him.
"Jesus Mel!!! Don't fucking stop!!" He pleaded me.
I gave up my teasing and pushed his whole length in my mouth, causing it to touch the back of my throat, making me gag slightly.
"Ahhhhhhh.....Shit Me!!!" His eyes were now closed and rested his head to one side.
He grabbed the back of my head and began to move with the rhythm I was slowing increasing.
I swirled my tongue around the underside of his tip, making little circles. I glanced up again, he had his mouth open and breathing very heavily, whilst his free hand had been gripping the handrail it now moved to his own chest, and it slowly travelled over to his own nipple and pinched it.

[ Fuck!!! he's a nipple pincher]

He screwed up his face and growled out loud..."Mel!!!......Mel!!......I can't!!.....hold...."
To tip him past the point of no return, I hummed loudly on his member as I sucked him hard and fast.
The vibrations seemed to work it's magic, as he grabbed my hair tighter and pulled it tight.
"Mel!!!!!!......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........fuck!!!"
He released my prize....into the back of my mouth.

"Jesus .....Mel!" Gaz sighed.
I release his shaft, and popped a kiss on the end for good measure. He exhaled loudly and held out a hand to help me stand.
"You are a fucking Minx!" He chuckled as he tucked his sex back into his boxers and did up his trousers. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand whilst I pushed the button on the wall panel to set the lift going again.
He pulled me close, exhaling again. "Thank-you!" He whispered and planted a kiss of his own on my nose.
TING.
The lift arrived at floor 20, and the door swished open. I walked backwards out the lift....."Pleasure!" I grinned...... With a wink and a point of my finger.