Chapter One Hundred and Four

"There she is...the love of my life" Gary said on their return from the gym. Pulling my attention from the telly I was watching.

Chucking down his bag he strode over and pulled me to stand, bent to pick me up in a fireman's lift over his shoulder making me squeal.

"Wayyyheeey!" Mark yelled.

"Vicki's fine and feeling a bit better!!!!" I said to Mark as I was whisked away to our room. I smacked Gary's bum as we went.

"Oh...thhhhank youuuuu!" He said from a distance.

Tossing me down on to the bed he stripped in seconds..relieving his semi hardness from his gym gear.

"Oh Mr Barlow!! Surely you wouldn't take advantage of a fan would you?" I said batting my eyelids. "What would your wife say?"

"What the wife don't know ....she'll never know by now!" He grinned and crawled up the bed and on top of me.

With his naked body pressed to me..I yearned to feel his skin against mine.

Reading my mind he crawled up onto his knees, fiddled with my zip to my jeans and slipped both index fingers into my waistband and pulled them down. Returning to repeat with my underwear.

Moving one knee he pulled my jeans and underwear off of each of my feet.

Going back to his original skin to skin position my back instinctively arched to feel even closer to him.

"Baby...I've missed you so much." He nearly growled.making my insides flutter..

[ HOW DOES HE DO THAT WITH JUST WORDS?]

Linking both my hands behind his neck I pulled his face closer..tilting my head the opposite way to his wanting to feel his lips on mine.

Finally they met...soft tongues massaging together.

Guiding himself in we settled into a slow seductive rhythm. In my head I never wanted it to end, but my body decided otherwise. As the room was forgotten our worlds crashed down together.

Without unlocking our sexes Gary slid down, resting his worked body onto the cool sheet beneath and pulled me with him onto my side. I bent up my knee over his thighs still wanting to keep our bodies together.

As we caught our breath, one hand continued to explore my skin while the other rested on my buttock. My child bearing definitely hadn't been kind to my body, but it didn't bother Gary in the slightest, he traced ever stretchmark with a long index finger. Smiling all the while.

"I just love your body...all these memory lines are so sexy!" He breathed softly with the tiniest of contented sighs.

"Really?..I think they're ugly!" I looked down at my mapped skin.

"No...no...not at all! They make you unique...my one and only!" His smiling eyes met mine once more.

"I love you Barlow" I whispered holding my right hand on his left cheek, rubbing a thumb over his salt and pepper beard.

Slowly closing my eyes I pulled his head towards me until our foreheads touched.

There we stayed entwined together. His workout done.

After a while of just listening to his regular breathing..I opened my eyes...he'd fallen asleep. Planting a soft kiss on his forehead I felt him depart from inside me. How could a girl be this lucky?

* * *

Why do days always fly by when you don't want them to?

That afternoon whizzed by and before we knew it the Boys were preparing to depart for that nights gig and the rest of the tour.