Chapter twenty two

WARNING FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS VERY DISTURBING!

"I do believe love is in the air??!!" Anna appeared behind Gary in the doorway ,stopping our embrace I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "At bloody last!!!" Jason appeared behind her laughing.

"Mateeeee!" Gary smiled and hugged the groom. "Anna you look stunning!" He took her hand and kissed it.

"An!...." Was all I managed...tears falling down my face.

"You soppy date!," she playfully tapped me on the shoulder and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Don't you ever leave me....."I sobbed

"Rubbish!!!" She scolded me. "Don't YOU ever leave me!!"

Behind Anna Jason was beaming, once Anna had released me from the hug I wagged my finger at Jason.." You had better take care of her Jason Orange.....this girl means the world to me!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. I whispered in his ear. "Thank-You for choosing Gary."

As he released me he smiled and replied " welcome!"

The party went on past the wee small hours, we'd laughed, danced and drank. The boys surprised us all by doing a rendition of 'Rule the world' , I couldn't have been as proud as I did right then.

As the guests started to leave one by one I yawned...and yes a bit worse for wear.

Gary was still shaking his booty in the middle of the room with Jason and the boys. Anna was deep in conversation with her new mother in law.

I stumbled to my feet and went to find a loo..

[ IM SURE I HAVENT BEEN ALL NIGHT]

After opening a few wrong doors, I found the bathroom. As I entered the door I felt 2 strong hands from behind me holding my waist.

"Garrrryyy!!" I giggled "Stop it! ....I need a wee!!"

A strangers voice whispered in my ear "Oh come on Mel!!!....I know you are up for anything!!"

I swirled around panicked ..sobering up immediately.

"Who..who ..the hell!" I stammered.

He began to walk forward forcing me backwards further into the bathroom.

"No!" I shouted as he turned to lock the door.

[SHIT...IM IN TROUBLE..I NEED GARY!!]

"I'm Sean." He said as cool as cucumber. "I'm one of Jason's mates, and I've heard a lot about you!" He sneered

"I ...errr..already have a boyfriend....errr...sorry!" I tried to get past him, he stepped in my way.

"Oh! HIM!!" Sean spat!! "You really thinks he likes a whore like you???"

[GGGAAARRRRRRYYYYYY]

"Ummm..." I tried to bide time...I knew Gary would wonder where I was soon...wouldn't he???

"You do know he fucked 7 women since you...don't you?!" He smirked "....and besides...I love fucking whores.!" He moved closer..I started to shake...

[ COME ON GAAARRRY]

"No,....please??? No!!" I pleaded and guarded my face with my hands.

He whipped off his belt and within seconds bounded both my wrists together with it and yanked them above my head.

"Say please bitch!!" He was inches from my face. I just wanted to die.

"Pleeeaseeee...noooo!" I let out a whimper.

It was then someone tried the door handle .... "Come on!!...who's in there?? I need a piss!!! Hurry up! For Fucks Sake."

"GARRRYYYYYYYY!!!" I screamed out!

Sean wrapped the remainder of the belt around my neck and moved his hand over my mouth to muffle my screams...pushing me up against the wall.

"MEL???.... What the fuck you doing in there??? Are you stuck???"

Sean tightened his hand against my mouth making me let out another muffled cry.

"MEL!!!!" I heard Gary say again. "This isn't a game....now open the door!.. I'm gonna pee myself!" He was banging on the door and laughed oblivious to what I was enduring behind the locked door.

"...and I'm gonna fuck you bitch!!" Sean's voice was evil and haunting in my ear. I started to sob...

With his free hand he unzipped his shorts and whipped out his penis.

[ PLEASE LET ME DIE FIRST........]

Outside Gary was losing patience. " right that's it Mel...I'm coming in....like it or not!!"

With this Sean panicked and hoicked up my dress. With tears streaming down my face I hear Gary kicking the door.

I could feel Sean was hard and I pleaded to god to let me die......

The door flung open and Gary wasted no time as soon as he saw Sean, he grabbed his shoulders from behind by the shirt and yanked him away, Sean still had his penis in his hand.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!" Gary threw him to the floor and kicked him hard in the groin, Sean was paralized in agony.

All of a sudden people came running..to see what the shouting was about.

Once Jason and Howard saw Sean on the floor and Gary frantically trying to untie the belt wrapped round my neck, all hell broke loose.

"Anna...call the Police!!!" Called Jason.

"This fuckers had it!!!" Added Howard.

"Oh my god Mel....oh Mel......I'm so sorry baby..." Gary repeated over and over again.

As he finally released my hands and neck I collapsed in a heap....I had passed out cold on the bathroom floor.