Chapter Seventy Six

"Gary ....Gary!!" I nudged him several times. "It's 10:30!!!!"
"So?" he mumbled turning over and pulling the sheets back up round his chin.
"Gary!" I shook his covered shoulders.
"Uggggghhhhhhhhh!" He was unbelievably stubborn when tired!
"Come on sleepy head...we need to go see if we can get in our house today, oh and don't forget the kids were spose to be coming over today, so you need to ring Julie."
"Arrrgghhhhhhhhh it's too early to be awake...and especially talking to that Bitch!" Gary whined.
"Come on Baby...get it over with! They are due over at 12!!" I tapped his shoulder with his phone.
"Oh for fucks sake!!" He whined again and sat up in a huff.
"You really are not a morning person are you??!" I laughed.
"Bloody woman...nagging me in the ear!!" He playfully grinned.
"Oi...No Northern attitude, now get on that phone to the Lovely Ms Barlow...or whatever she calls herself now?!"
"Ugh....why did I ever??...." He said scrolling through his contacts."oh by the way..before you assaulted me last night, the Police rang to say the house was secured and two officers were gonna stay they all night incase anyone came back. They said they would keep us updated on the findings."
"Why have I got a bad feeling about this??" I grimaced.

"Ello!! It's me!...yeah, I can't get them today...cos' we got burgled that's why! ...Tough! ....Well you will have to make some other arrangement.....I haven't got a house anymore, so where would we go?...Staying with friends! No!...No I'm not!...oh right!...will you really...we'll see about that!!.." Gary flashed me an angered look. "...Julie you are spose to be an adult! Grow the fuck up woman!..yeah well I guess I learnt my choice language from you! .... I don't know when, the police are still there...well if I find out it was dickhead again, it won't be on the front of the papers....it will be in the obituaries section!!!...yeah? Yeah? Well I have a beautiful woman in my bed ...so I must go! Ok then!!( sarcastic tone) yeah! Byeeeee!"
"Fucking Bitch!" He said as he hung up.
"Well I won't ask...as I got the gist of the call" I slid out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.
"You showering?" Gary called after me.
"Yeah ...and I don't need any help today ta! I'm good!" I grinned.
"Yes my Darling...yes you are that?" He grinned
"Sort me out some clothes can you babe...some from the bottom...that aren't creased...incase there are press around....oh and a cuppa would be good!" I shout back from the bathroom.
"Yes Dear!" He called back sarcastically.

When i came out the bathroom, Gary was on the balcony reading a paper in the Spring Sunshine. He'd pressed the buzzer thingy on the wall and asked for tea, coffee and breakfast to be brought to the room. The smell of coffee and bacon entered my nostrils...
"Wow!!! That smells lush." I called out to Gary whilst rubbing my hair with a small towel.
"Hurry, before it gets cold?!" He said chomping on some toast not taking his eyes off the paper.
I slipped on a bath robe and joined him on the balcony. "Wow! It's gorgeous out here."
"Yeah..think it's gonna be a warm one today"
"You look like The Lord of the manor sat there with your paper and tea" I laughed.
"One has to impress ones lady folk after a night of intimacy!" He grinned up at me. It felt just like the scene in the film 'Pretty Woman'.
"You actually reading that paper? Thought you didn't read them?" I buttered some toast and plonked some bacon in the middle, making a bacon Sarnie.
"Well it was on the tray..so I just thought I'd look at the pictures!....haha gotta love these idiots in ere!" He placed down the paper and sipped his tea.
"What's that?" I said wiping the butter from the edge of my mouth.
"This stupid idiots saying Take That are splitting up now they all have 'partners' now and can't be bothered with music anymore?!"
"I've always hated the press....even more so now I'm a celeb girlfriend!"
"Ere....speaking of press....should you be out here like that?" He looked about.
"Why not? I'm decent" I said biting my Sarnie.
"Cos a naked porno video is not my kind of press!" He smirked.
"Ooooo" I teased him by placing my hand inside my bath robe.
"Hahaha...come ere" he pulled me onto his lap sideways. "Mmmmmmm" he raised his eyebrow.
"Ahhhh...mind my Sarnie?!" I squealed.
"Nevermind your Sarnie! Gizza Kiss?" He tilted me back on his lap and leaned over to kiss my lips.
"Nat Na!!....Naughty Captain..no time for that?" I strained to sit up.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...No Fun!!!" He pouted.
"Later Sweetcheeks!......Later!" I tapped the end of his nose and moved off to get dressed.
"Spoilsport!!" He called after me.