Chapter fourteen

I packed a towel and clean undies and threw on some clothes, I STILL didn't believe this was really happening to me, but surely if I was dreaming I would have woken by now....wouldn't i???
As I entered reception I glanced around for a sign to the fitness suite. A young jobsworth member of staff called over to me.
"Can I help you at all Madam?" He was about 17 and had a face full of acne.
"Eh?...oh can you tell me the way to the fitness suite and pool please?!" I was still looking around for the sign.
"Oh ...Sorry Madam, the suite is closed today, due to a unforeseen circumstance. It should be Ava...." I gave up listening and wandered down a corridor on the left.
" ..... Excuse me!!! MADAM!" He was in hot pursuit.
I passed a few doors and saw the suite sign. "Bingo!!" I said aloud.
"Miss!!!.....Miss!!!....you can't go in there Miss!!!!" He tried his best to catch up with me...bless him!! Lol
I grinned and pushed the door open and entered.
The Gym smelt of stale sweat and that musky male aroma only present in gyms. MTV was playing on a TV in front of the running machines. I found the sign for the POOL and entered flinging the door wide open as I barged in...
Gary looked up startled from the edge of the pool.
"I'm so sorry Mr Barlow...she pushed passed me.!" His face reddened.
"FUCK OFF DICKHEAD!!! ....she's with me!!" Gary was killing me with this masterful voice!! But I couldn't help but snigger.
" oh....I.....errrr....I'm sorry Sir...ummmm...." He turned to me and bowed ".... Miss!!!"
I doubled over pissing myself laughing, as the poor lad reversed out the door.
"TWAT!!" Gary shouted after him.
Straining his neck to look up at me, he said just 3 words..."GET....THEM...OFF!"
[OH FUCK!!!]
Within seconds I dropped my bag and whipped off my top and jeans and dived in over his head.
The water was warm and felt lovely on my skin, I gasped for breath as I surfaced. Before I could even wipe my eyes, I felt 2 strong hands grab each side of my waist from underneath the water.
"Aaarrrgghhhh....Gaz?!" I screeched.
He surfaced inches away from my face as I trod water.
"God you look fucking lush from under the waterline!" He said wiping his eyes.
He smiled and wrapped both his muscular arms around my waist, so I could stop treading water.
"Well....I wish I could say the same Barlow!!! But you still have your trunks on???!!" I grinned
He threw his head back as he laughed. "Hahaha!!!...ok...ok!... Over there!" He pointed towards the stone steps leading out the pool. We swam towards them.
As I approached the edge I ducked under the water to smooth my hair back.
As I surfaced again he was sat on the top step holding his trunks aloft swinging them around. "Daaadah!!!!" He sang as he threw them behind him on the tiled floor.
I just smirked...and said "Race you to the other side!!!" I was already pushing off.
"FUCK, You did it again!!!!" He whined.
My front crawl was no match for Gary's, and he shot past me about halfway across the pool.
"Damn it!!!" I gave up trying to beat him and trod water again.
When Gary reached the end of the pool, he wiped his face and punched the air with his fists!! "YES!!!!!...I WIN!!!!!"

[ SMUG BARLOW!]

"You know what that means....don't you??!!!" He sang again
"Yes Barlow!.....I know...I have to come last!!!" I admitted defeat.
"Yes!!!!!.......WooooHooo" he celebrated.
"Ok....Ok!????" I said with a cheeky idea and swam back to the steps.
"Wait!... Wait!...where you going???" Gaz sulked.
"You know Barlow.....??" I teased "......you will have to catch me first!!!!"
I was off.....out the pool and headed for the jacuzzi....
"Aarrrgghhhh!!!!" Gary growled before ducking under and swimming the whole length of the pool underwater.
I pushed the button on the Jacuzzi and laid my head back as the bubbles started to pop on the surface.

In true James Bond style Gary walked up the stone steps rubbing the water from his face.
I could help but turn my head and stare at his buff body, with lumps and bumps in all the right places. The water droplets snaked down his abdomen and my eyes followed their journey to where one ended dripping of his flaccid penis. He wasn't hard...but in no way was he small. It dangled and swayed side to side as he walked towards me with a big cheesy grin on his face. ( which I didn't see...as I wasn't looking at his face! )
"Miss Evans....I do believe you are checking me out???!!" He joked.
[ FUCK YEAH!]
My insides started to twitch and tingle....Fuck! What this man did to me??!!
"I .....errrr.....!" Why the hell was I still shy? "Fuck it!.....Dang, Babe you have a mighty fine body there!!"
"Hahah...20 years of hard work that!!" He said as he patted his muscular stomach.
He climed in the jacuzzi, causing the water to overflow a little.
"Ooooooh," he flinched "these bubbles don't half tickle your.....errr!" He paused forgetting he wasn't in male company.
"Balls??!!" I finished his sentence for him giggling.
"Ooh ....well Miss Evans, if you insist!?" He blushed and held out his hand to pull me towards him. I wasted no time.
He pulled me into his arms and lifted my legs to straddle him, holding around his neck i kissed his lips gently as he rubbed his thumbs side to side on my back.
My head tilted back forcing my breasts to rise above water, he placed tiny kisses over each one.
"Oh ......My...." I gasped. He freed one hand from my back and cupped one of my breasts and covered the whole areola with his mouth.
"Shit ....Baby!" I started to feel something hard touch my inner thigh. This was clearly not his hand and they were both extremely busy.
I released one hand from around his neck and plunged it into the water between us, finding his member straight away, he gasped and let out a groan. I could feel my insides twitch again.
He released his other hand from around my back and trailed it towards my inner thigh, moving closer and closer to my entrance. Looking me straight in the eye he spoke using his domineering voice. "Remember....you lost the race Miss Evans!!"

[ DAMN YOU BARLOW!!]

I smiled and gripped tighter to his shaft and upped the pace, bending my head to one side I moved in for the kill. Our mouths met, already open and eager to please each other. He broke away to groan.
"Fuck! Mel!!.....oh shit!..." Piece of cake I thought.
"You like it Baby?" I shifted my knees to kneel higher on the jacuzzi seat.
"Huh!?.....come on Baby...tell me!!" I carried on the tease.
His head flopped back, and with the hand he was teasing me with, promptly swished through his wet hair.
"Jesus! Mel!!.... Babe.....Sit on me!" He urged
Immediately I raised my hips and exchanged my hand for my entrance, Plunging deep onto him. He let out an almighty growl.
[ this was it......he's close.....shit....so am I ]
His hands reunited behind my back and travelled south digging his nails into my bum cheeks, moving with me as I bounced on top of him. Then I remembered his nipple pinching in the lift.
I steadied myself behind his neck with one hand and drew the other across his chest, stopping at his left nipple. I took it between finger and thumb and pinched it gently.
"Arrghhhh....Mel! Baby....don't.......I don't want this to ....stop," he panted between words. I carried on rubbing my finger over his nipple.
"Ahhhhh...shit....ba...by...you feel soooooo good!!" He screwed up his face...this was it...his sign he was about ready to blow.
"Oh....shit...oh...fuck!!!" He was delirious!
I decided to use my other secret weapon ...before I blew my top! Tensing my inner muscles I force him to go beyond that point of no return. He finally lost the control he was fighting to keep. I cupped my hands each side of his face and kissed around his open mouth as he came.
The noise that he expired caused my own body to explode in a cascade of shudders of pure sexual ecstasy.

"Oh My Fucking God!......I love you so much!" My true feelings flooded out my mouth without me even noticing.
"Oh Baby!! I Love You Too!" He'd said it!!!! ..... But I didn't let on I'd heard it.....
My Love for this man.......was truly FOREVER LOVE. <3