Chapter One Hundred and Fourteen.

"Haaappeee nooo eeearrrr!" Gary sloshed to Sam around 4.30am

"There you are! Oh god! Look at you!...I'm sorry Sam!" I smirked finally finding Gary sat down on the front lawn with Sam.

"Haha...no worries, he was heading into the road, so I guided him back until he tripped over and landed here. I think he's ready to go home!"

"No..no no" he protested with a hand in the air "I'm here at der parrteeea!"

"Oh no! Time for bed Barlow!" I tried to pick him up off the floor.

"Bed tim..nooo...no..parrteeea yeah!" Followed by a hiccup.

"Yes bedtime! No party!"

"Good weee awweddy had a noo ear bonk ha!" He slurred.

"Um... Come on Barlow! There's a taxi here!" Once again I tried to pick him up but my heels just sank into the grass.

"Oh dear! Someone's had too much wine!" Howard laughed as he came over to help Gary up, Sam must have gone in to get him as she was now nowhere to be seen.

Mark now appeared in the garden too. "Oh.." He rushed over to help Howard.
"Cheers Marky..Gary's Blotto again!" Howard gushed.

"Marrrkeee....marrrkkkee...i love yoooo marrkeeee!" Gary was desperately trying to find his feet.

"I love you too Gaz!" Mark giggled.

"Look no taxi will take him in this state...why don't we plonk him in my bed..we'll sleep in the spare room!" Howie said.

"Ok!" Mark agreed.

"Sorry guys!" I apologised being so embarrassed by Gary getting in that state.

"I don wanna go bed" Gary protested all the way up the stairs. "Parrteeea"

"Party is finished mate! Bedtime!" Howard patted his back and enrolled Jay into helping them get Gary upstairs.

"Lordy, is he ok?" Anna came to the bottom of the stairs with me as we watched Howard, Mark and Jay carry Gary to bed.

"Yeah..just wrecked..he wasn't that bad earlier..prat!" I shook my head.

"Come on! Let's go get a drink!" Anna put an arm around my shoulder and led me to the kitchen.