Chapter forty

Anna and myself smoothed down our dresses and adjusted the mic stands. We were ready!! I took a sip from a water bottle I had nearby for my dry mouth.
Our first lyrics were highlighted on a small screen in front of us for the opening number.

Christine Blakely entered the stage and the lights went up ...we were live ON AIR!! The crowd went mental! After a piece to camera, she finally introduced the boys!!
"And we are SO proud to welcome to the stage...and see in 2015! ............ TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!"
Four taps on the drumsticks started the music...
"WOW THIS IS AMAZING!!" I screamed to Anna !!!
"LETS DO THIS!!" She high fived me.
The sound of the crowd was deafening when the Boys came on stage!
They started singing....just like in rehearsals. Thankfully I had Anna with me as those first few 'ooooh' and 'ahhhhh' in my Mic were the most nerve wrecking ever!
But after the third song I strangely found it a real turn on. Standing amongst the band, watching the crowd and the boys bang out their tunes. And I must say we had a great view of their asses !!!
"Thank-You London! Gary shouted as they paused for a talk break.
"Amazing crowd!" Added Mark.
"It's Take Thatmazing!!!" Shouted Jay
"BEAUDIFUL!" Howard bowed to the crowd..causing more screams.

"SHIT MEL...WHY HAVE I NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE???" Anna looked so excited...
"I LOVE IT!!! I CAN SEE WHY THE BOYS LOVE IT SO MUCH!!" I said between sips of water.

"And ALL this wouldn't have happened tonight if it wasn't for this wonderful band!!" Gary lifted his arm and turned towards us.
He introduced the band one by one and left us till last.

"OH SHIT.....WE'RE NEXT!!!??!!" I said to Anna off Mic.
"TITS AND TEETH...TITS AND TEETH!!?!!" She shouted in my ear.

"And the vocals tonight would sound crap if it weren't for these two beautiful Ladies!!!" Jason turned to applaud us. "My beautiful Wife Anna Orange!!" The crowd went mental...Anna waved to them.
And Gary said "And my gorgeous Girlfriend Melissa Evans!!" The crowd screamed like mad!! I waved and blew a kiss to the crowd.
They began the next song...
"OH WOW!!" Anna said in my ear. "That felt amazing!!
"I KNOW!!!" I said back. "NOW CONCENTRATE!!! LYRICS!!" I laughed.

I glanced at my watch as Gary ended the song scheduled to be the last one that queued the countdown to midnight. 11:50pm.
"Ok People....it's nearly 2015!!!!" Shouted Mark. The crowd screamed.
"We will be taking a short break now..." Jason interrupted him "cos we are old now!!" Mark turned and laughed at Jason.
"Yep....old and decrepit!!.....but never fear as we'll be back next year!!!" More screams..
"We will hand you over to Big Ben Now..." Said Gary flipping me a glance.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!" All the boys chorused together. The lights dimmed and we all ambled backstage.

"If you had told me 6 months ago, we'd be performing on stage with Take That...one of us married to one and one going out with another..I'd have told you to piss off to a shrink!!" I joked to Anna.
Anna just nodded "ooh yeah!!!"
"Well ...well...well????......" Jason ran over and scooped up Anna "You were amazing!!!" He said kissing her lips
"And you....are all sweaty!!!! Ewwww!!!" She wiped the beads of sweat that dribbled down his face.

A pair of strong arms wrapped round my waist and lifted me up and carried me backwards. One glance down at the hands gave me the answer straight away...
"Come with me.....!" Was all he said putting me back on the floor, and grabbing my hand before dragging me away..

[ ERR...LIKE I HAVE A CHOICE?]

"Ga......" Was all I managed to say before we were suddenly in a dark room ...pitch black!
His mouth immediately covered mine, kissing me urgently...deeply...wanton.....begging for return. He pushed me back against a wall, fumbling around his own waist for relief of his belt, trousers and briefs.
I flicked my dress up and slid of my knickers...kicking them off my heels.
The kisses got faster, hotter, more sexy and erotic, he lifted each of my legs and wrapped them around his waist...bashing me back into the wall.
Without even thinking what was actually happening ..he guided himself in and plunged in deep..causing me to cry aloud. He continued to bang me up against the wall rhythmically.
"OH FUCKING HELL!!" I moaned between pounds..and I swear I saw a bright light appear in the room as I could see Gaz's eyebrows knitted as he was pumping and mouth open wide.
It really didn't last long, but my God, this man was my life, my love, my soul...My Mr Everything.
We both exploded together unaware of where we were or why?! Gary lifted me down and pulled up his briefs and trousers, zipping them up but left the button and belt undone, as they had a costume change for the second set anyway.
"Fuck me......Baby!! Happy New Year!!" He panted and let out a laugh.
I smoothed down my dress and bent over to fumble in the darkness for my knickers.
"Gaz!!! Stop laughing ...... I can't find my knickers!!!" I said with a half laugh.
"Oh SHIT!!" He said and bent over to to help find them...causing us to bump heads.....
"OW!! Shit!!!" We both rubbed our heads..then laughed.
We continued the search...
"Ah...what's this??!" Gary said hoisting aloft my pink knickers.
"Thank-You Very Much!!" I snatched them back and slipped that back on, smoothing down my dress again. I ran my fingers through my hair..great I must have 'just fucked' hair now!!!
"Shit Gary!! You bugger!!! I hope to God I don't have cum on my dress!!!"
Gary pulled me into his arms again.
"God...You still smell fucking lush!!!" I finally had blurted it out at the right moment!! And I wasn't shy about it either!!
"And you Miss Evans....now smell like SEX!!" I slapped his arm playfully.
"Happy New Year Baby!!!" I said as I kissed him on those luscious lips.

"Happy New Year Sexy!!!" He replied.