Chapter sixteen

Mark interrupted our conversation.

"Jay, we have an emergency meeting downstairs in 10."

"Oh God that don't sound good!" Jason shook his head. "An?...you need anything before I go?"

"Nah. Honestly babes I'm fine, give Gaz our love won't you?!" We didn't wanna hold the boys up for their meeting.

Howard joined us now too. "James has taken Gaz to the hossie with Will, so Paul with come look after you girls...ok."

"Oh don't be silly Howie, we'll be fine. I protested.

"Nonsense!" Howard would have none of it.

"Ok...thanks lads!" Anna smiled up at 3/4 of the band.

[ GOD I MISSED HIM ALREADY]

The door buzzed and opened.

"Ok boys! Time to go!!" Said someone from the main door.

There is food in the fridge girls...help yourself!" Jason said whilst bending to give Anna a kiss goodbye.

Feeling kinda like a prude and still upset that Gary didn't say goodbye I climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I stopped to face the mirror over the sink...

[ GOD I LOOK AWFUL]

"Oh Gaz....."I frowned.

After a nice cool wash, I returned to the bedroom. Anna had disappeared and I could hear her clanking about in the kitchen area.

I got out my hold all and started to gather my belongings, folding them neatly into my bag. I checked Gary's bedside table, his cup was still there still warm...I let a small tear drop down my cheek. This was it...what a way to end our weekend.

On opening the drawer to check for any of my things...fumbling inside I pulled out a square silver packet. My frown turned into a small smile...remembering him reaching over for one on our first night together.

Would we ever see each other again??

After a while and virtually packed..I thought of my phone charger...

[ WHERE DO THESE THINGS GO?]

I wandered out into the lounge area and glanced around trying to find it out there.

"Anna???!! Have you seen my phone charger?" I shouted towards the kitchen.

"Yes babes...I couldn't find mine...so I borrowed it ..sorry Hun, meant to give it back.... It's in our room on the dresser."

"Oh ok, cheers no worries Hun" I entered their room.

The scene that met my eyes made me gasp. It was clear to me Jason and Anna had been partaking in a bit of bondage...cuffs adorned the metal posts on the headboard, there were clothes all over the floor. A whip lay on the unmade bed beside a nearly empty tube of lube!! There were ropes, chains, leather gear and even a paddle!!

"WHAT THE FUCK????!!!" I said aloud. Then feeling slightly embarrased at invading their privacy..I scanned round for the charger..I stepped over clothes, towels and tissues and grabbed it off the dresser and quickly left the room. Closing the door behind me I stood motionless for a second taking it all in.

"MEL!!!!!!!" Anna came bounding round the corner, once she saw the expression on my face and saw the charger in my hand she covered her mouth with her hands and laughed. "Oh...Mel.....I...errr...oh my god!..um!"

Gathering my wits I broke my stare and said. "Look, I have no qualms about what you get up to in the bedroom...but Jesus Anna..if you leave the flat in that mess..I'll kick your ass outta there!! Get me!!" I laughed

"I....oh Mel..so sorry you saw that!!....but Oh My God ...he's ammmmazzzing! He introduced me to this other side of love...I never knew there was so much pleasure to be had in pain!!! She had that dreamy look in her eye again.

"Ok! Ok!" I said as I covered my ears ....."heard enough!"

We both just stared at each other for a few seconds and then collapsed in fits of laughter.

"I'm really sorry Mel!..." Anna apologised once we'd caught our breath.

"Well well well!!" I raised my eyebrows "I'm gonna go finish my packing....Madame Sterling!!" I laughed returning to my room.

"Oh don't worry Mel!!!...I only whip my MALE slaves!!" She giggled.