Chapter Sixty Two

L... Aww look at you two!?
Lorraine make up lady came over and brushed her face with powder, then she swished it over Gary's, which made me giggle.
G... Eh?! Don't tell the wife I wear make oop on telly!
The make up lady giggled and wafted some on my face too.
G...you ok? He nudged me
Me...yeah! Just...well you know!..

OK PEOPLE BACK IN .....5....4...3...2....

Lorraine did another piece to camera and welcomed us back.

Gary nodded and smile
G...pleasure!
L...so future plans??? Any albums? Tours you can talk about?
G...ooh ... Well I can't really say, but there could be something in the mix ...yeah!! He grinned.
L...oooooooo...that sounds promising...can't wait! She turned to me.
L...so what's it like when he's away? You got together while he was touring with the rest of the boys right?
Me... Um...yeah..we came along most nights at the beginning as the boys kindly invited us to join them..then after the tour we all met up again and rest is history really..but yeah...it was strange not being there as a spectator and seeing it from the other side as it were.
L...how does a fan of someone's music become their girlfriend?? I've often wondered that...I mean I met my husband before any of this...so how did you know?
Me.. Well ....   I looked at him .. For some help.
G...I don't know really..I was really shy at first...I mean in our younger days we were known for being around lots of girls but...
L... You? Gary Barlow??? Shy?
G... Hahaha yeah! I mean...there's a clićhe about luv at first sight...but...well....I just knew I liked her and ... Well ...
Me...awwwww.
L...aww bless you Gary..you're a very lucky girl Melissa Hun.
Me...I know as I said I'm living in a dream..I've kind of like grown up along side all the boys really..they are lovely lads and I love them all dearly. But Gary was always my favourite!! Hahahahahaha
L... And you got to sing with them no less?!
Me... Yes! Me and my friend Anna..yeah It was a fantastic night.
L...So...how's life otherwise Gary? How's the children?
G... Aww they're fab...Beaudiful girls.
L... How old are they now?
G... Err... Becca's 8, Tilly's 4 and Bella is 2.
L... Aw they look so much like you don't they?
G... For their sins yes! Hahaha.
L... Oh and belated birthday wishes too..what did Mel get you!?
G... Aww..it was fantastic...I'd written a duet for us both...and was gonna surprised her with it one day..she found it first and had help from Howard to record her vocals on it and gave me the disc on my birthday...
L...that's how the proposal come about wasn't it??
G... Hahaha who are your researchers?? Haha..yeah can't go into detail...but yes...
L...oh go on you know you want to.
G... No....no!... But I asked her and thankfully she said yes. He beamed and smiled around at me.
L... Aw I see a beautiful ring too.
I wiggled my finger.
G... Yep ..diamonds are a girls best friend! He said nodding and smiling.
L...AWWW bless you both...will you be singing with Gary again? As a permanent thing or???
I looked at Gary for permission to say...he smiled giving the go ahead.
Me...well yeah..both Anna and myself both love singing and who could be better to sing with then Take That and Gary Barlow??
G... They are ammmmazing singers....and we'd love Mel to sing with the band and on my solo stuff too.
L...ooh so more from Take That then?
G... Well maybe??? In all seriousness, if the demand is there for us, then we will deliver. We certainly aren't ready to hang up our boots yet. We all have our home lives but love performing together...so ..yeah!

L... Well you're gonna sing us out with one of my favourites, so if you'd like to go set up.?
G... What now? ..ok! He stood and joined Milton on the stage.
L... Ok! Details coming up about tomorrow's show. Thank you to all my guests today.....Singing us out with an acappella version of 'RULE THE WORLD' ITS GARY BARLOW!!

The producer made a 'CUT' sign to Lorraine and a camera homed in on Gary and Milton.

L... Well done hunny!! Sorry to put you on the spot.
Me... Ah it's ok! I'm slowly getting used to it.
L... Aww I love this song...(as Gary started to sing).. Gary's lovely!! She said swaying and singing away.
He pointed over to me when he sang "......stay with me Girl"
L... AWWW that's so cute..best of luck with the plans Hun and don't forget my invite!! She winked.
All the crew and myself and Lorraine whooped and clapped as he finished  ".....FORRRRR YOUUUUUUUUU!"

AND WE'RE OUT!!  RAP PEOPLE!

"Come on let's go see him!" Lorraine  said standing.
We joined him and Milton on the stage, I gave Milton a hug while Gary chatted to Lorraine. Then she shook Miltons hand..Gary grabbed me around the waist and twirled me round "ahhhhhhhh"
Lorraine laughed and said to Milton "och! Look at them two!"
He laughed and said "yeah...she's lovely!"

[DID I JUST HEAR RIGHT??]
I finally felt accepted and made officially a musician in the Take That Band.
"Right....I'm off!" Said Lorraine. "Lovely meeting you all again."
"Thanks Loraine!" Gary said hugging her again.
A few photographers were gathered as we left and fired some questions about the wedding..Gary never let go of my hand.
We climbed into the car and sped off home!