Chapter One Hundred and Three

When my eyes opened again, it was light outside and the bed beside me was empty. Rubbing my eyes I looked at the clock radio 9:47am. With a yawn I slipped out of bed and pulled on the black robe Gary had taken off the evening before. It still smelt of him, his musky male scent which was un mistakable. Staggering out to find Gary, I found him still in his chair fast asleep and Mark was still snoring on the sofa, with an added drawn on pair of glasses in pen. That must have been what they were laughing at when I went to bed.

"What a pair!" I said returning to our room to get my phone to take a picture. "Haha!" I said saving it to file. I rang down for breakfast via room service.

The knock on the door made them both stir.

"What the fuck?" Gary said stretching out.

"Ohhhhh my head!!" Grumbled Mark covering his eyes.

"Morning Boys!! Breakfast is here!" I called letting the chap in with a huge trolley with lots of silver domed lidded plates.

"Thanks Mate!" Gary rose from the chair and slipped him a tenner.

He bowed slightly and stifled a snort as he caught site of Marks drawn on glasses. "You're welcome!" And he backed out the suite closing the door gently behind him.

"What the fuck was he laughing at?" Mark wandered over to the tray and lifted a lid.

"Ummm..maybe you need to check in the mirror Marky?" I sniggered joining him and promptly bit down on a sausage I'd chosen from a plate.

"What? Why?" He replaced the lid and went to the mirror. " OH MY FUCKING GOD! Who did that???" Licking his finger he rubbed furiously trying to get it off. Gary and I nearly wet ourselves laughing.

"It's not fucking funny!!!!" Mark turned and headed for his room. Within seconds I heard Vicki roaring too...setting Gary and I off again.

I knocked on Jay and Anna's and Howie and Sam's door. "Breakfast here! Hurry before Gary eats it all"

Jay and Anna came out freshly faced. Howard staggered out in just tight Calvin's rubbing his eyes with his hair all messy!

[ WOW!]

"How's Mark this morning?" Jay grinned.

"Not a happy chappie!" I tittered tearing my eyes away from Howard's crotch.

"AWWW poor Mark!" Anna sniggered. "I heard his reaction"

"You lot are cruel!" I plated up some breakfast. A pair of arms wrapped round my middle from behind, Unmistakingly Gary's.

"Morning Beautiful!" He nuzzled in my neck making me squirm.

"Hello you!" I turned to receive a kiss. And he cheekily nicked a sausage from my plate.

"Oi! get yer own!" I tapped his hand with a fork. "What happened to you last night? You said you were coming?"

"Yeah...Sorry Babe..I was...I just get chatting and I must have fallen asleep! Did you miss me?" Gary kissed my cheek.

"Yuck!" Howie said with a mouthful of food.

"Aw no! I think it's sweet" Anna swooned.

"Aww" I said in a mocking baby talk voice "of course I missed you"

"Is Sam ok How?" Anna said.

"Errr yeah..she's...um sleeping...she er we had a long night."

"Eww..." Gary screwed up his nose.

"Say no more!" I added.

Mark appeared with Vicki, he was still scrubbing his forehead with a facecloth.