Chapter Seventy One

"There you are!?" Gary Pulled open the door before I even had chance to lay it on the handle. "You weren't answering...I got worried!" He pulled me into a huge bear hug, then pulled away to check me over!
"Oh?...My phone was on?" I said pulling it out my pocket. "Ahh...Battery died... Sorry Baby!" I apologised.
"Ahhhh..mine was on Silent...Sorry Gaz!" Anna grimaced, then laughed as she saw her 16 missed calls and 5 texts from Gary. "BUT I did look after her!"
"Good!" He nodded pleased I was in one piece."cuppa?"
"Ohh yeah ... Please?!!" Begged Anna. "I'm gasping!"
They wandered off to the kitchen, while I set off on my search for my elusive phone charger.

"Oh My Good God...That Was Amaaaazzzing!" Gary gasped for breath as he rolled off of me after a rather heated Valentines Day wake up call.
"Geesus!" I panted "I never....knew...your hands....to do...so many things at once!" I panted.
"A taster for the next few days!" He winked smiling broadly.
"Taster??? Days???" I turned my head to face him.
"Pack your bags for warm weather Baby!" He rolled away from me and off the bed and strode towards the bathroom.
"What??" I propped myself up on my elbow, causing my long hair cascade over my shoulder and resting on my bare breast.
As he got to the en suite door he turned and caught sight of my nakedness. "I mea......Shit! Baby you are gorgeous! Cover up before I ravish you again." He looked down at his semi hardened length and rubbed it slightly. "Ahh man! Now look what you gone and done?!"
"Oh? Thought we were going somewhere?" I teased him by grabbing a clump of my hair and tickling my breast with it.
"We are.....um..." His eyes were frozen to my self onslaught of tickling pleasure. He shot a glance at the clock radio, checking how much time we had till we had to go to wherever we were going.
"Ahhhh Fuck it!!" He said as he took three running strides and leapt towards me, making me squeal as he growled loudly initiating Round Two.

"Shit Me Melissa Evans .... You are insatiable!" Gary laughed after we peaked in our pleasure yet again.
"Me???" I giggled rolling off of him and settling my head in the crook of his neck. My hand playfully tugging the small clump of hair on his chest.
"Yes! YOU!" He said planting a kiss on my now sweaty forehead.
"Gary?....where we going?!"
"Shhhhhhhh!" He said placing a finger on my lips..."Just Pack!" With that he was up...out of bed and off towards the en suite.
Still confused I dragged the cases out of the cupboard, tossed them up on the unmade bed and flipped them open. I could still smell the aroma of our holiday beside our waterfall, the sun cream smell always made me excited as I packed.
smiling to myself I neatly placed clean clothes and toiletries into my case, added some extra items of Garys that I knew he'd forget, he always forgot something.
I hopped in the shower after Gary had finished, smacking his wet ass as I passed him.
On my return to the bedroom, Gary had just finished packing his case and was fully dressed, smelling divine with his favourite aftershave. He'd yet to comb his hair though, still damp and all fluffy from being rubbed in the towel. He was so pristine about his appearance ..he always hogged the bedroom mirror as he rubbed on creams, lotions and potions, I wondered if he'd forget his hair as he seemed such in a rush, I decided not to remind him....see if he noticed.
"So....when are we going and where?!!" I said rubbing the droplets of water off my skin with a towel.
"Well...." He said pulling my now clean, but still naked body into his warm arms. "We leave in about 30 minutes....and I thought we could visit our waterfall again?!!"
"What?!! REALLY??!!" I squealed again
"Well if you want to that is?" He said picking me up like a rag doll and swinging me round.
"Wooooooooohooooooo!" I shrieked with glee.
Gary never noticed his hair till he was firmly secured into his seat on the private jet....I just couldn't help but giggle!

Our Valentine Break was short but incredibly sweet. We had 4 days of sun, sea, sand, sex and of course 'our' waterfall. We never left the villa, except for a swim to the gushing waterfall, we had a chef on hand, just a phone call away and a masseuse to unknot our weary muscles. What more could a girl ask for?