Chapter twenty

"How do you feel about Gaz now?" Anna said after we had recovered our composure.

"Well..I'm not sure anymore!" I replied. "I was so mad at him on that call!"

"Jase says he still maintains nothing happened since he moved back in with Julie that time, and it was purely cos of Becca, and he's been back in his flat for a while now!"

Anna and I rarely talked about Gary now, as she knew how much he'd hurt me.

"If he cared for me that much, surely he would have contacted me by now?..wouldn't he? Anyway...this is your wedding and I just hope he doesn't try to make a scene!" I added

"I'm sure he wouldn't do that to Jase," Anna remained positive.

Those 2 days flew by with all the final wedding preparations, the morning of the wedding had finally arrived, Anna had been pampered beyond belief, massage, mani-pedi and her hair was done beautifully by the hotels beauty parlour...along with her make up.

We hadnt seen any of the boys yet since we'd been here. I assumed they were at a different hotel.

With an hour to go, I held out Anna's dress, which she daintily stepped into already wearing her shoes. After fastening up the back and making it look pretty she turned and smiled.

"This is it!!" She said.

As I slipped on my own dress I let out a big sigh.

"What's up Babes?" Although she already knew.

"I just honestly thought...and very naively that one day this could have been me and Gaz!!"

"Hmmmmmm, I know Hun! But don't be too hasty to rule it out, he's still single you know ?!" She winked.

" Well.....he shouldn't bloody well be!!" I sulked.

At 11:20 am we made our way out of our appartment and entered the lift to the ground floor. Glancing around, I could help but remember mine and Gary's lift incident back in London.

A silent blush reddened my cheeks.

Anna didn't notice. She let out a few deep breaths and clung to the handrail.

"Don't worry babes...." I reassured her with a smile..." it will all be fine."

"I know..." She said "can't help it"

The lift swished open and a crowd of ppl stood around the reception area...they all gasped and cheered..I guess they have English papers out here too.

We pulled up on the jetty down to the beach and we were helped out the car by the chauffeur. I could see lots of figures sat in rows of chairs underneath a huge marquee, I could also make out 2 figures stood at the front.

As I walked to Anna's side I asked her who Jason's best man was?! "I'm not sure? He said it could be any of the boys, but he wouldn't say which" she either was good at lying or she really didn't know.

We both took deep breaths and I linked my right arm into her left. We were both so nervous...i think we held each other up.

"Ready?" I turned to her and smiled. My best friend."love you An!"

She smiled a tiny smile. "I love you too babes....and yes...I think I am ready!"

The music began and we started to walk towards the red carpet laid out on the sand leading up to Jason and his Best Man.

As we approached the wedding march started to play and the congregation rose.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!!!" Anna mouthed out the side of her mouth to me, which made me chuckle.