Chapter One Hundred and Five

On our return home all of us were invited to Vicki and Mark's For a dinner Party. I'd not been there many times, but it suited them to the ground. Posh but practical. Mum offered to have Taylor and Maddi again, so Anna could go along too.

It was so good to meet up with them all again, it seemed like months since we'd all seen each other.

Mark's hidden cooking skills were fabulous. He cooked an amazing Roast Lamb for us, the smell was amazing as we entered. He even wore his cheeky apron too, which looked like a woman's body in a bikini.

Vicki was the perfect hostess too and made sure our glasses were always full and we chatted away whilst Mark was hard at work in the kitchen.

After we had all eaten and were rubbing our full bellies, Mark stood glass in hand to thank us all for coming.

"Well...I hope you all enjoyed your meal?"

Met by all positive comments he grinned and bowed cheekily.

"I ju....sorry Babe...WE just wanted to thank you for coming tonight. It seems ages ago we were at Wembley don't it?"

"Yeah I was just saying that!" Anna said taking a sip of her wine.

"And since you've actually cooked for us!" Howard quipped sending round a giggle.

"Well I thought I'd leave it a while since I tried to poison you last time!" Mark smiled sending round another ripple.

"No seriously....we thank you for joining us tonight, and we thought we'd take this opportunity to let you all know Vicki and I are going to become Parents!" Marks beaming smile had never been bigger.

Huge roars and squeals of glee filled the house. In turn we all hugged them both.

Vicki stood next to her man and slipped her head under his arm. They looked just perfect together. And so soooo happy.

Gary leaned over and whispered to me. "See...I knew something was up!"

"No you said it would be Howard and Sam....and it would be wedding bells?!" I corrected him.

"Shhhh...not too loud! You'll get me in trouble!" He whispered again and tried to nibble my ear. Making me giggle and dap him off.

"When's it gonna be Vicki!?" I called out to her.

"Well we think around March." She grinned.

"Aww wow!... I'm so happy for you hunny!" Sam wiped a tear from her eye.

"Don't get any bloody ideas Samantha!" Howard pointed to her wagging his finger.

"Aww go on How! A mini Dougie would be so darn cute!" Jay taunted him.

"Fuck That!" Howard didn't agree.

Catching Vicki alone later in the evening I said. "Oh WOW!"

"I know! It was a huge shock to us too."

"I expected Wedding Bells! Not Baby Bootees!" I laughed.

"Well we know it's not the conventional way round. But it's happened and we are both delighted." She smiled sweetly.

"Well you know the press will be taking shots of your bump from now till you go into labour!" I tutted

"Yeah! As if they've never seen one before huh?!"

"Well just don't read any papers! They will always compare you to Katie prices perfect round hump, who always looks like she's stepped out the salon!"

"Nah! I don't read um anyway...and as long as we have our perfect little bundle...I don't care if they think I look like shit!" She grinned.

"Too bloody right...aw congrats hunny! Did I tell you Gary wants more!" I whispered.

"Oh my god! No!"

"Yep! He asked a while ago!"

"Do you? I mean Who wouldn't want Gary Barlows Babies?" She whispered back.

"Well.....of course I want more...but I just don't know if I'm ready yet?!" Taylor was such a big shock, and my body ..."

"Wait!" She halted me. "Don't tell me about how my body will look like a deflated balloon! I'm not ready for that story yet!" We both laughed aloud. "Well least I'm over the Morning Sickness now." She sipped her water.

"Is that what it was at the Plaza?"

"Yeah..we guess so..it's over now thankfully."

"Yeah...I was fairly lucky with Taylor. Only got nausea. Maybe it's a girl then?"

"Can't wait for the heartburn!" She grinned again.

"Mmm...lots of hair that means." I nodded. "Well enjoy it Hun. It's magical!"

"Oh I will! If it's bad...he won't be having anymore! Hahaha!"

"Aww I won't place any bets on it...he'll be wanting a football team!"

We all decided that evening to make these get togethers a regular thing. To keep in touch and have some fun adult time. Away from the kids. We arranged to take turns.

We chatted some more about our time since the tour. Howard and Sam had been on a holiday to Jamaica, so they told us all about that too. At the end of the night we arranged the next months meal would be at Howard and Sam's. The boys all wrote it in their diaries so they knew to keep it free.

"I didn't see that coming!" I said quietly to Gary in the taxi on the way home. We always made sure we didn't give any taxi drivers any ammunition to go to the press about.

"No...I thought it would be ...well the other thing and the other ones" Gary said quietly back.

With our Wedding Anniversary fastly approaching we sat cuddled up on evening on the sofa and chatted about how fas the year had gone.

"Can you believe it?" I said stroking his muscly forearm that he had wrapped around my front as I lay on his lap.

"Nope!.. A wedding...a Baby..promotion...single...promotion....album...promotion....TOUR! No wonder I'm exhausted!"

"I've said for ages..you do too much. You do all that charity stuff too, you're hardly here half the time. You're not sleeping well again are you?"

"Nah! I'm alright."

"No you're not! You know you need sleep to maintain a healthy voice. And general health too!"

"Well ..the fans deserve my time....the Boys time!"

"We need you to Baby! Gees...I saw more of you just being a fan!"

"oh come on we've been through this a thousand times...."

"Yes! Yes! I know... I just worry for you that's all!" I sighed. "I get fed up with children's TV..I love meeting up with the girls an all...but..well.."

"Why do I get the feeling this is leading somewhere?" Gary stroked my hair.

"Well...I was just thinking about getting a little job..."

"No!" Gary cut me off.

"Gary..."

"You don't need to. You need to be here with Taylor."

"Well what about when he goes to nursery then?"

"..hmmm..well we'll talk about that nearer the time.ok?"

"Ok! Well Vicki may inspire Sam into talking Howie into having a baby to make the TT baby club even bigger by then..so that will keep me busy till then!"

"And you never know....we may have another one by then too!" Gary ran his hand through his hair.

"Look...about that..I'm...I'm not sure I'm ready for...."

"Oh come on!!! Taylor would love a baby brother or sister to poke in the eye?!"

"Grrrr....Gary...look STOP!" I sat up and turned to face him. "I'm just not ready yet...ok? Please don't pressure me on this! Please?"

"Ok! Ok! I'll drop it....for now at least!" How can anyone resist that cute face?

[ DAMN YOU BARLOW!]