@Werewolves9090

winner from: novel contest 2019 

I had entered more then one contest, so when I saw my name there, I was pretty surprised. I mean, I haven't won any competitions for any of my books so it was a big surprise for me.

1 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

 My favourite thing about wattpad is the ability to write and connect with other readers and writers who have the same or somewhere the same goal as you. They may help you give feedback or just talk to you online on the forums. You also get a chance to write your books and let readers around the world read them.

2 What inspired you to write? 

I used to read chapter books when I was in grade 1, and not the small ones either. The fat ones. Books after books. Soon, by the time I was in grade 3, I was reading Harry Potter and soon moved on to bigger and older books. By the time I was in grade 7, I had finished all the good books I could have ever read. Every time I read a book, I was much more inspired. Soon, I was writing. I have been writing since I was in grade 3. I started writing with my hands, filling in books after books, binders after binders. By the time I was in grade 6, I had finished 4 books with my hands and a few others full of book plots and many summaries. Then, I started on Wattpad, writing my latest book, FROZEN SHADOWS.

3 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 I would be very, very happy. Like so happy. My family (mostly my dad) likes to pressure me into publishing my book, even though I am not done yet which he has no patients for. If they heard that I had gotten a publishing deal, they would be very happy and probably literally throw a party.

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follower or comment?

 Yes, I am. My book currently has 1.3k reads and 313 votes and a few comments and every time I get more views and votes, it makes me so much happier. It motivates me to write more and finish my book as fast as possible.

5 What's your favorite book? 

Ughhhh....I have so many favorite books. Like for example, Throne of Glass and A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas, Shadowhunters by Cassandra Clare and many many more.

6 What's your dream vacation?

 My dream vacation? Hmmm...I have always wanted to travel around the world so this is kind of a hard question. But maybe going to Italy and becoming part of the mafia.....

7 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Hmm...thats kind of hard. I would actually probably choose Emma Watson though. 

8 What's your favorite holiday and why? 

I actually don't have a favorite holiday! XD Whoops...

9 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Well, first off if you are a new writer and are here for the first time, writing on Wattpad, then don't worry if your book doesn't immediately receive hundreds of reads and votes and comments. In fact, I advice you to be patient and update constantly so you can get more views, followers...etc. I'm sure it will also make you very happy as you see your book rise in its reads, votes and comments as well as your followers.

10 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

 I have great many songs that I enjoy, but one would probably be one of Shawn Mendez's song, Nervous. I love all of his songs and its very hard to choose my favorite one. 

11 What's one Wattpad goal?

 My Wattpad goal is to finish all those books I have in my head, get many readers to read my book and get known for what I like to do. Everyone has a talent and mine is writing and I like to write. I want people to read my books and tell me how the feel about it.

request time!

CRYSTAL BLOODI think they should read this book because its different. Yes, its Werewolf but it is also teen fiction and I am sure that people will like the characters in it and find a change in it. Thank you!

 Thank you!