𝟖𝟕.

.............................................

Luna Pov

.............................................

"Some part of me always knew you two would end up together," Rebekah sang as she embraced me. "Now that you are...it feels like everything is...."

Klaus smiled, making his dimples appear. I loved the way he smiled, it gave me butterflies.

He was adorable.

"Complete," he finished for his sister. He was then hugged by her.

Next in line, Marcel whispered congrats into my ear. "Your parents..." he trailed off. But I grinned, "they are happy with my choice, trust me..."

His smile was broad.

Chris kissed and high-fived me, "I'm happy for you, sis."

Cole's smile was placid and it reached his eyes. He was happy for me... for Klaus and I... I could feel that much.

Was this a sign that my powers were returning?

Freya bumped her shoulder with mine, "I knew you had it in you, Luna."

"Do you not have any faith in me, sister?" Klaus asked, his blue eyes twinkling.

Freya chuckled, "oh, I have faith in you...just not when it comes to expressing your feelings."

Davina smirked as she made her way to me. " I'm so happy for you both! I'll have to start planning double dates."

Kol held his hands up, "slow down, darling, they haven't even had their first date."

The Claire witch sighed, "oh, right, just tell me when that is so we can work something out."

Klaus chuckled, "we'll get back to you on that."

Brennan's eyes met mine and she simply smiled, as did Hodgins, Cam, Booth, and Sweets.

Seeing him again brought on a wave of memories, luckily Klaus's hand anchored me to reality...so I didn't dwell on the past.

Cami smiled as she embraced me. I could feel the joy stemming from her, it made me smile so wide that my cheeks hurt.

Damon was quieter than I would have expected him to be. He simply kissed the top of my head and told Klaus that if he hurt me... he'd end him.

Before I could tell him that he would be doing no such thing, he took Cami's hand and left for the upstairs, a resolute expression on his face.

"You must understand," Esther said, "it's a lot for him to take in, dear."

I nodded, feeling a little sad for causing him such turmoil. I could only imagine what he was thinking.

"So, what's next?" Ansel asked.

"A baby perhaps," Kol joked, causing Klaus to growl. Putting my hand on his back, I felt his tense muscles relax.

I had done that...calmed him down...

Had I always been able to do that?

"What's next is that we celebrate. During times like this, it is important to commemorate the good points of life. Such as Luna waking up, and she and Klaus finally...getting together." Elijah said, surprising everyone.