𝟏𝟓.

Luna Pov

.............................................................

I quietly winced in pain. Tyler was digging his finger into the knife wound that he put in my shoulder.

My stomach was mostly healed up. I was still careful to take slow and shallow breaths so that I didn't slow down or stop the healing process. Despite wanting to cry out in pain, I resisted. Not, wanting to give him satisfaction.

Tyler had been interrogating me for what felt like an eternity. I would rather take Agnes' steel rod against my back rather than be with Tyler in this position right now.

"You know Luna, under different circumstances, we could've really hit it off. We could still do it, but only if I get some straight answers."

Tyler's hands were gliding down my back. His hands brushed against my waist.

He snaked his hands under my shirt, putting them around my waist, his hands were hot, searingly hot. He squeezed my waist, causing me to gasp in not only pain but surprise. I didn't like where this was going.

I glared at the scenery, not even bothering to look at him. As his arms went lower tracing the knife wound that he had made, causing me to wince.

Then his hands went higher. I tried to breathe in and out calmly.

Desperately, trying not to panic.

His hands found my chest. I tensed up so hard that I could feel my bones, and muscles lock in place.

I sucked in a breath when his hands traced the material of the bra I was wearing.

I exhaled, telling myself that I couldn't shut down. Not now. I wasn't the only one in danger. Hayley and the baby were too. I would sacrifice myself willingly. Though I didn't think I would get the chance.

"Listen Tyler, or whoever you are, we are not going to hit it off, and even if this was a different circumstance it would still be a no," Tyler said nothing at first, but I heard his breathing go up. His grip on my waist painfully tightened.

I tried to move off him, but he put me on the ground. Threw me, more like it.

I tried to move away from him, but his hands pinned me down. He was so strong, I was still weak and dizzy from all of the blood loss, hunger, and dehydration. I twisted and turned every which way, but I was still hopelessly in his grip. He was now on top of me, his body weight all but crushing me.

"Luna, here's the deal," I glared at him, and his grip tightened. I winced my stomach was hurting again, and Tyler being on top of me was not exactly helping my situation.

"You can tell me about Klaus, or I will hurt you in more ways than your pretty little head can imagine."

I turned away from him, and he growled. Before I knew it, I was flipped over, my stomach was on the ground, and it was killing me. I could feel the wounds that had healed re-open. Tyler put his body weight on me again, and I felt like I was going to suffocate. I was trying to keep my face out of the dirt. Tyler pulled my hair, and I winced.