𝟑𝟖.

Damon Pov

.............................................................

"I mean, I should have known that he would have chosen that nasty snake instead of me."

I sighed, this was going exactly as I thought it would. Well, not exactly I expected her to be in a puddle of tears, but she was angry.

"Luna, princess, please calm down. You know that if he had a choice he would pick you every time."

Luna sighed and sat down and put her head on my shoulder. I patted her back, not knowing what else to do.

"I guess I'll have to go with someone else, but who will I go with?"

I don't want to go with Jake because he'll get too clingy, and I just can't deal with that tonight." Luna was now pacing around the room frantically.

"Of course, I would ask Diego or Josh, but Diego wants to go alone, and Josh is gay."

"What?" I asked, confused maybe, I didn't hear that right.

Luna stopped pacing and turned to me. "Yeah, you didn't know that, well, he is."

Luna then resumed her pacing, I walked to her and put my hands on her shoulders, stopping her.

"Hey, I have the perfect solution..." Luna sighed, looking at me wryly.

"I swear if you say, Oliver, I'm going to hurt you."

"My brother," I shrunk back, thinking she was going to hit me, but surprisingly she didn't. She simply got a confused expression on her face.

"The brother who kidnapped me and tried to give me to the witches so that they could kill me?" Asked Luna with one of her eyebrows raised.

"Or do you have another brother that you haven't told me about?" I laughed and shook my head, trying to guess what she was going to do.

Luna sat back down on her bed, and I joined her. "I guess I can go with you, brother," said Luna looking down at her hands.

"What's so different between Klaus and my brother?" I mentally slapped myself on the back of the head, 'what kind of question was that.'

"Well, for starters, Klaus was kind to me. He saved me from the witches whereas, your brother kidnapped me and tried to take me back to the witches. Klaus is basically a Greek god, perfect in every way. But I suppose Stefan looks decent, and his eyes are interesting enough."

I laughed at Luna. The way she scrunched up her nose when she said he looks decent was adorable.

"When will he be showing up?" Luna asked, looking at me with a more cheerful expression on her face than she had, had before.

I could tell she was trying to put up a show, she was doing very well, but I could see through her.

On the inside, she was really just screaming, poor girl.

"I will call him whenever you're ready. What are you wearing anyway?" Luna's face broke out into a smile. I could tell this one was genuine.