𝟕𝟔.

Freya Pov

.........................................................

Luna and I were in the cemetery after having a heated conversation with Klaus.

Well, it was more like me arguing with him and Luna standing silently by.

I didn't like fighting him...he was my little brother...but it was a good place to do our magic. It was best to do any locator spell outside in the elements. He however seemed to disagree.

I understood that he wanted to protect her and keep her safe but she also had to find her brother, she had asked me to help her. And in order to do that we had to be out of the compound...

Luna needed to get out of the house.

I could tell that she wanted to go out. From my understanding, she's been cooped up in a cemetery most of her life. And now she was cooped up here. Which wasn't any better...

I wanted to help her find her brother but I also wanted to be a good friend to her.

She had thought that I hated her because she wouldn't help me find my brother Finn and my father Mikael.

But that wasn't the case.

I didn't hate her, instead, I admired her.

I respected her decision to not help me. It was good to know that she wasn't just going to be sucked into something she didn't want to do. That she stuck to what she believed and thought was right. Not many people were like that nowadays. It was rare.

Then Elijah came in saying that we could go.

And we did. But not before we heard the arguing start.

.........................................................

In no time we had everything set up. We had decided to stay outside of the graveyard...it was a nice day. And besides, I don't think it would be a good idea to go in. I didn't want Luna to reminisce about the bad things that had happened to her.

We had a map of the world on the ground held down by some books.

The wind didn't make it easy. Luna was scrying or trying to but it didn't pan out as usual.

It wasn't because she wasn't strong enough because she was. But spells like this wouldn't work unless you put everything into it.

We had been there for at least two hours. And we had gotten nowhere.

Even with the blood-tracking spell. Luna must have cut her finger ten times before I told her to stop.

"It's about to rain why don't we put everything up and go get something to eat?"

Luna sighed sitting up on her knees. Smoothing down the skirt she was wearing. "Freya, I can't give up. He's in pain I have to-"

I stood up gathering the map cutting her off. "I'm not saying you have to give up. I'm saying that you have to take a break before you exhaust yourself and your magic."

Luna sighed and started picking up the books, placing them in her bag. "Your right it's just-"

"Hard," I said finishing her sentence. She nodded and I pulled her in for a hug. She looked like she really needed one right now.