𝟔𝟑.

Hayley Pov

.............................................................

I frowned, looking at Elijah, I was worried about him. All of the silence wasn't peaceful. It only made me more anxious.

He hadn't woken up, he really showed no signs of life at all. Though his skin was still warm, his heartbeat was slow and steady, and his breathing was faint. Davina had tried some spells, even herbs, to get him to wake up nothing worked. I was tempted to go wake Luna up, but Rebekah stopped me. Telling me to let them, 'she said referring to Klaus and Luna's sleep' have peace for a few moments before they had to wake up and face reality, and the impending danger.

A part of me thought it was cute and wanted to let them sleep in. But another part of me wanted to wake both of them up. Figure out a way to wake up Elijah, and put Kol back into his original body. I didn't think that was too much to ask for, then again I wasn't sent away from my sister. The guy that I had this huge crush on. Maybe it was something more. Luna may have led with her heart, but she wasn't shallow. Maybe she felt the same way about Klaus that I felt about Elijah. I would have to talk to her about it. We haven't really got much of a chance to talk lately, everything's just been crazy and tense. One sentence would be said between us, and an argument would be started.

I frowned, leaning over to push a piece of Elijah's hair out of his face, I let my hand linger. How odd, his hair like everything else about him had never been so out of place.

"Am I interrupting something," I jumped, hearing the accented voice.

"Damnit, Kol! You could have at least knocked."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know this room was private."

I rolled my eyes and walked away to leave the room when he grabbed my arm. "Look, Hails, can I call you that?" Asked Kol, with a slight smile on his face.

I shifted uncomfortably, not knowing where this was going, no one's ever really given me a nickname before, well besides Klaus. It wouldn't feel right having someone else call me 'little wolf' it was kind of our thing, and we didn't have very many of those.

"Sure, why not," I said, truly curious about what he was going to come up with.

"Well, it's either Hails or hay, your pick."

I couldn't think of any nicknames for myself, I guessed Hails would have to do.

"Hails is fine," I said, and Kol nodded lightly, tugging at my arm.

"Okay, well, me and Davina have been looking, and we think we have found a way to solve our little werewolf problem, we don't think you'll like it, but it's the only option we have found so far. But I assure you, we won't give up."

I nodded as he led us to a room with Davina perched on a window, reading a very old dusty book.

"Oh Kol, you've brought her, why don't you run along and get us three, some drinks." I smiled hearing her ordering him around. Kol frowned, "but why it just talks off m-"

"Don't say it." snapped Davina, causing Kol to jump slightly.

I laughed, and Davina joined me. "Oh bloody hell, it's not my fault that this body is malfunctioning."