𝟐𝟎.

Luna Pov

.............................................................

I almost made it to Klaus' room, where he told me to go, but I ran into Marcel.

"I am so sorry."

Immediately after, I felt bad for bumping into him.

Marcel shook his head but looked unbothered by it, "Don't worry about it, sweetie. How is that leg doing?"

"I can't fully stand on it for long periods of time, but it's better than the other day."

Marcel nodded and moved me to the side because some more people had started coming down the stairs.

"Do you need to go somewhere?" I nodded and looked around. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Klaus' room."

Marcel smiled and picked me up. The next thing I knew, I was in Klaus' room. Vampire speed was very convenient and helpful at times.

"Thank you," Marcel held out his hand, but I hugged him instead.

"Oh, Davina is a little upset today."

Marcel frowned at what I had said. "What's wrong?"

"Her and Kol fought over the last of the chocolate chip cookie dough, ice cream."

Marcel smiled, "Well, I guess I should go talk to them then, goodbye, Luna, see you at dinner."

I nodded and playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Yeah, and I will see you."

Marcel laughed and walked out of Klaus' bedroom. I curiously looked around. His room was huge. He had a balcony too as I did, except with his you could probably see the whole city. There were a lot of paintings in the room. I wanted to go see them up close, but I decided against it. Figuring, it would be rude to just look at/go through people's things without permission.

"Oh, good, you're here."

I smiled, looking up, Klaus was standing in front of me.

"Why are you standing up?" Klaus asked with a confused expression on his face.

"I didn't want to be rude..."

Klaus cut me off, "I told you that you are always welcome in here. You can treat this room like it's yours."

I sat down on his bed, and he sat next to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned Klaus had been acting a little off.

"Someone is coming after us, and by us, I mean me," Klaus reached down and grabbed my hand, gently squeezing it, meeting my curious gaze with seriousness.

"As much as I hate to say this, I need you and Hayley to go to the bayou with your pack until we get this problem fixed. I can't risk having one of you get hurt, not after what happened with Tyler."