𝟒𝟏.

Kol Pov

.............................................................

"Davina Claire, I've been looking everywhere for you," I said, relieved seeing my girlfriend's back to me.

Davina turned around with a surprised expression on her face.

"How did you find me?" She asked as I hugged her tightly. In our relationship, I was often called the clingy one. Everyone seemed to find this funny, given my past and all. I wasn't acting though, not with her. I was 75% genuine, the rest of the 25% was for lines and jokes, of course. I couldn't be completely serious all the time, but for her, I would try.

"I told you I'd follow you anywhere."

"You don't know how much I needed to hear that."

"Happy to help, darling. Whatever you need, I shall provide."

She sighed, "I'm sorry, Kol, I am just really stressed out about Luna. I want Genevieve dead. She did this, and she is going to get away with it."

"It's alright love, I am sure everyone feels the same way about Genevieve. Don't doubt the searching abilities of the Mikealsons, we all want her dead. But as for Luna, I'm stressed about her too. It seems as though she can't go through a week without getting hurt or knocked out, or fainting, bless her soul."

Davina chuckled, and I smiled. I noticed that something was wrong. She had closed her eyes as if in a trance, and she almost fell to the ground, but I caught her limp body before it hit the ground.

I looked around looking for a witch because I recognized that spell. I looked around the crowded streets and saw red hair.

"You," I growled, pissed that Genevieve had hurt Davina.

No one hurts my girl and gets away with it.

"Well, someone had to shut her up. I was hoping for a challenge or a fight like Luna is putting up right now, but I guess she is too weak."

I clenched my jaw, resisting the urge to rip this snake of a woman apart piece by piece.

I resisted with difficulty. Davina would be defenseless, and Nik might kill me for killing Genevieve. I wouldn't blame him.

"I guess you two can come to join me at my place." I scoffed, she was either joking or she had lost her mind.

"You can't be bloody serious." Genevieve laughed coldly and moved her wrist.

She had snapped my neck, and I saw nothing but darkness.

.............................................................

Luna Pov

.............................................................