𝟓𝟏.

Luna Pov

....................................................

I didn't even hear the door open. The shower curtain was pulled open and warm arms picked me up and set a towel around my quivering body.

The tears didn't stop.

"Luna, are you alright, did you see something?" Asked the person who had pulled me out of the shower, who I now recognized as Damon.

This wasn't the first time he had found me like this. It was always him or Rebekah to find me like this. Cami was usually around Hope at those times because even though she was a highly educated psychiatrist, even she didn't know what to do. That and she wasn't strong enough to lift me out of the shower or tub.

I was so, messed up, even she didn't even know how to fix me.

I shook my head and leaned into his chest, seeking his warmth and comfort. I closed my eyes and imagined for a minute that Damon was him thinking that would help. I started crying harder, so that didn't help or work at all.

I barely felt it when he lifted me up and carried me to my room. He walked away for a minute and came back less than 3 seconds later.

The towel came off me, and in under a minute I was fully clothed in my bra, underwear, tank top, pajama shorts, and socks.

At the moment, I could care less, it was all hitting me at once. Damon picked me up again and took me into a dark room He set me on the bed, and I went under the covers, bawling into a pillow. I felt a weight on the bed and looked up to see the long blonde hair of Cami. I sucked in a breath and hiccuped, trying not to cry. I felt arms around me again, and I shuddered.

"Shhhh, it's okay. Luna, I am right here. I know you miss them, but you're gonna see them again okay, very soon. I swear on my life."

I looked up at him and sniffled.

"Okay, on Cami's life."

I nodded and went into his chest, wrapping myself around him. Even though he and Cami were dating, they were both okay with this. It didn't feel awkward because, in truth, Damon was like the father I've always wanted or imagined having. He was so supportive, I would have to tell him how much I appreciated him being here for me. I groaned, feeling the warmth leave me, I couldn't make a sound, but I screamed in my dreams.....