𝟕𝟐.

Cole Pov

.........................................................

I closed the doors to my chambers. Planning on getting some sleep. I was tired, and irritable.

Since I had first met Luna one of the last remaining Halliwells alive I had been consumed.

Consumed with finding Abbraxas. So I could destroy him and in turn saving her. I had to. I had to keep my promise to Phoebe and protect what remained of the Halliwell line.

I had my minions, my followers, searching for him. Whoever this Abbraxas was, happened to be clocked somehow. Hidden from my powers.

I had also been looking for Chris and Leo. Not as much for Leo.

I had been unsuccessful. It wasn't going to be easy to find them, but I had to try. Luna couldn't make it on her own as a Halliwell. Sure I could help her but she needed her brother, Chris. And as much as I hated to admit it, she needed Leo the angel too.

I had to get them back for her.

.........................................................

"Source we have some information for you." I opened my eyes and sat up. Straightening my pajamas.

"This better be good. You know how I feel about people coming into my chambers without a warning. You might just end up incinerated like the last one."

"B-but sir there had been a development with the Abbraxas situation."

I stood up from my bed. And grabbed the man, my minion. Shaking his shoulders.

"A development?!" I asked yelling.

The man looked startled but at that moment I didn't care. There had been a development about Abbraxas I wanted to know. Needed to know. So I could get to Klaus and Elijah, so we would know exactly how much danger Luna was in.

The man took something out of his pocket, a yellow manila envelope.

I took it and raised my eyebrows at the man, wanting him to explain exactly what this 'Abbraxas development' was.

"This was intercepted. One of your men picked this up. I was the one elected to deliver it to you."

"And what does this have to do with Abbraxas?" I asked growing more irritated. If this wasn't reliable information I was going to kill him.

"Just look inside sir, I am sure you will understand why this was intercepted. If you didn't notice it had his stench all over it."

I frowned touching the envelope, he was right. His stench was really all over it. I could practically smell the evil off of it. For a second even as the Source of all evil, I feared what was in this envelope.

.........................................................

Klaus Pov

.........................................................

Me and Elijah were sitting in the library. While he read books I was drinking.