𝟐𝟐.

Elijah Pov

.............................................................

It's been strange not having Hayley and Luna around. I was so used to Hayley always being around me: hearing about her life, her feelings, her fears, her hopes, and her dreams. During those times, I would hold her, telling her my own hopes and dreams. I, of course, left out the part about her being in them.

I was used to Luna popping in and out around the compound, spending time with everyone, and doing different things.

Rebekah talked about wanting to travel the world wanting to experience the world, and not be in the pages of a book. Luna was quite eager to explore and listened to the descriptions Rebekah told of Paris and Italy. Of course, Klaus came in one day from dealing with some humans and grew jealous at the sight of them talking. Once he had heard the subject, he came in and started describing places and sights too. Eventually, the two started bickering. Before I could stop it, Luna did.

"I don't care who takes me, as long as I go."

And that was the end of it.

With Cami, she often talked about psychology and the mind. Cami usually did most of the talking while Luna listened eagerly, genuinely interested. She always was interested to hear about new things. If she was, confused then she would politely ask to explain.

With Marcel, he talked about the city and where improvements needed to be made. Luna was exceptional at things like that, being an eager learner and an exceptional observer. Should she ever be the leader of something, she would be a force to be reckoned with.

With Davina, they talked about spells and all things witch related. Luna taught Davina some things. Davina was thinking about going to college after it was safe for her to be outside the compound again. Luna even talked about going with her. Everyone else seemed to like that idea, except for Klaus.

With Damon, she was sarcastic. Their relationship between them was like father and daughter. Ever since the vow, he had become more closer to everyone, Klaus included. He didn't seem upset at him when he hugged her or put a hand around her shoulder. However, he did hate it when the two would disappear for a day or a half. That cut out his time with her, and he didn't exactly appreciate that. He told me that he considered his time with her to be precious and invaluable. That's why he acted the way he did when he didn't get very much of it. This family would not survive if he happened to go through a Luna withdrawal.

With Kol, she would play games, like hide-and-go-seek. He would prank people around the compound, and she would help him by distracting said person. With her sarcasticness and his jokes, they became a playful pair. Her laughing, and Kol, telling the most outlandish stories. Klaus, of course, was not happy with Kol. There were times when Kol would put an arm around Luna's shoulders and whisper something in her ear. Invoking Klaus to growl but cover it up with a cough once Luna's head turned in his direction, curls bouncing and all. "Klaus, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine, love. It's just a cough."

Luna then turned back to Kol, who had done the same thing as before.

She then got up and excused herself.

As soon as she left the room, he went behind Kol and snapped his neck.