𝟐𝟓.

Cami Pov

.............................................................

I smiled as I was walking down bourbon street. Everything was so peaceful and bright. I decided to go and buy lunch for me, and my Uncle Kieran.

It's been a while since I last visited him so, I decided to stop by.

I guess I've been caught up, in the Mikaelson family drama. I didn't mind it. I felt like I belonged there. Damon and I were getting closer day by day. I liked him, but I wasn't entirely sure that he liked me.

Maybe I could talk to my uncle and ask him for advice. Since I had already asked Rebekah, Hayley, Luna, and Davina for advice/help. They all said that I should basically jump him.

I mustered up the will and courage to tell Luna about all the questions Finn had been asking about her. She wanted to confront him, but I stopped her in fear of what he would do to her.

I made it to the church, the smell of the burger and fries was overwhelming, it made my stomach growl. I hadn't really gotten the chance to eat breakfast today.

When I walked into the church, I dropped the bag of food I had brought over, in shock.

The wooden pews had been ripped apart.

There was blood on the floor and walls. A hand covered my mouth, "Cami, you should not have come here."

.............................................................

Luna Pov

.............................................................

"You know I am looking forward to this party."

I turned and looked at Davina, who was smiling wickedly. I fake gasped and put a hand over my mouth, "Oh no, don't let me guess, is it because Kol will be there?"

Davina laughed and threw a pillow at me, and I laughed, catching it with ease.

I looked at the clock, it was noon.

"Oh damn, I forgot."

Davina looked at me confused, "Luna, what's wrong? What did you forget?"

I stood up quickly.

"Elijah asked me to meet him in the gym part of the compound, along with a bunch of other vampires. To train, because apparently, my fighting sucks. At least that's what Damon told me, and then I punched him in the arm."

Davina's eyes widened.

"Well, don't just stand there, go, girl!"

I smiled and said I would see her later. I sprinted to my room, almost knocking over a few people in the process, but at that moment, it didn't matter, I was on a mission.

I made it to the door of my room. I opened it and closed it once I was inside. I went straight to the dresser that's where I kept most of my workout clothes.

I sighed and looked at the clock. I was now officially five minutes late. I grabbed a thin, light blue long-sleeved shirt. The neck was a little low, so I put on a white tank top underneath it. I put on a pair of workout leggings and Nike shoes. I threw my hair up in a ponytail, not knowing what else I could do with it.