𝟔𝟏.

Luna Pov

.............................................................

I tossed and turned. Trying to get comfortable. I felt trapped, I was running although I couldn't remember why. I was in a white and old, white lace dress. The hands and the body weren't mine, they belonged to someone else. It must've been one of those dreams again when I was someone else.

Like with Rebekah and Genevieve, that hadn't ended well.

I didn't like not being able to control my body or my thoughts. I noticed that this body felt very tired and my breath was labored like I had been running for a while. I couldn't stop.

I saw a red door, it looked like a barn door almost from what I could tell.

The door looked like a beacon. I felt drawn to it.

The room was dark, but it was dimly lit by candles. I could make out curtains flowing every so often, and that made me feel very uneasy. I felt the tears running down my face, but I didn't wipe them away for some reason.

My adrenaline rush was high, I could tell that much. I kept looking at corners, what was I so afraid of? I tried opening the door, but it seemed to be stuck.

I pounded on the door with my hands, trying to get it to open. I looked behind me, seeing a dark shape. I couldn't see who or what it was.

I banged on the door, begging, pleading for someone to help me. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I gasped.

.............................................................

I sat up, glad to find myself awake. In my own body. I really didn't want to revisit that dream or whatever it was again.

"What's the matter love, is something wrong?"

I immediately relaxed and turned to Klaus' concerned face and gave him a hug. Which he returned, he pulled away with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you alright? You were thrashing around."

I took a deep breath to calm myself, my heart was still beating fast, and my breathing was faster than usual. I felt scared, and I didn't know why that was bugging me. Almost as much as that dream did.

"Yeah, I uh, just had a nightmare."

Klaus nodded and looked at me sympathetically, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head, he would probably think I was weird. I mean, I didn't think anyone else had dreams like that.

"Is there anything I can do?" I looked up with uncertain eyes. Was I really going to ask him this?

"Will you hold me?" The question hung in the air.

His arm dropped from my shoulder, and I looked down at my hands. I felt embarrassed I should not have said that, why would he ever want to hold me, uhhh why was I so pathetic? He says and does everything so confidently, if he would've said that coming from him, it would have sounded a thousand times better. Besides, why would he need me to hold him? He was the strong brave one, and I was the weak feeble one. I finally looked up, and he had the same peculiar expression on his face from earlier.