𝟑.

★ EDITING STATUS    3.    COMPLETED 🗸

.............................................................

Luna Pov

.............................................................

Silk sheets slid off of my lower body I rolled over, expecting to find myself on the floor but didn't.

Last night I vividly, remember falling asleep on the couch next to Hayley. We had spent most of the night talking. She had asked about me and my time with the witches. I answered her questions but avoided describing pain. I didn't want to think about how much suffering I endured. And in turn, I asked about her life.

It had been nice having an actual conversation with someone who wasn't going to hurt me after. Honestly, it was a dream come true... The two men had left Hayley and me to ourselves for the most part.

Elijah seemed nice and all, but I had yet to learn the other man's name. I wanted to.

To me, he was interesting...there was just something about him.......

My eyelids fluttered open and I soon realized I was in a room. It was spacious. The ivory walls were adorned with simple metal flower ornaments. A vanity sat in the corner, not too far away from the closet.

Anything was better than my cell back at the witch's place. 

It still shocked me that I had Hayley as a sister, that I even had a sister, to begin with. It was all so very strange.

But I was looking forward to learning more about her and spending more time with her.

Warm light filled the room, it was different from the moon's rays. Much brighter. Slowly getting out of bed, I walked over to one of the windows and pulled aside the curtain. 

Ah.

The sun.

It was just as I had imagined it to be. Warm and bright. Closing my eyes, I sighed, enjoying standing in the sun's path.

For a few moments, I stood there, unmoving...  I felt a sense of peace.

After drawing the lace curtains closed, I went over to the closet. Curious about what was inside. I glanced down at myself to see that I had remained in my old ratty jeans and a faded tank top that Sabine gave to me. The stained clothes hung loosely on my body, and I hoped that there was something in the closet that would fit my body better. It would be nice to look clean for once and not all bloodied up.

Something in the air shifted, and I tucked a loose curl behind my ear.

"You'll find what you need in there, love, I expect I got the sizes right."