𝟒𝟕.

Damon Pov

.............................................................

I groaned as I put my hands on the back of my neck. I winced, turning my head, my neck was killing me.

I hated it when Elijah temporarily killed me.

The events of what happened came to my mind.

Luna.

"Here."

I looked up, squinting my eyes at Elijah. He was holding out a glass, of what looked like blood. I glared up at him as I knocked it out of his hands.

"Where is Luna?"

Elijah sighed and gestured toward the middle of the room. There she lay, on the couch.

Her dark curly hair spread around the couch cushion like a halo. Her skin was its normal carmel color which was a good sign. I checked her forehead she had a normal temperature. I noticed that her heart was beating slower than usual like in some comatose state, it was unsettling. It wasn't normal, he did this...

"Elijah, what the hell is wrong with you, what did you do?" I growled out, I was thoroughly pissed and not afraid to hide this fact.

How dare he, Elijah looked up.

"I didn't hurt her, I just simply put her to sleep."

I scoffed, "Dude, you put her in a headlock."

I groaned, "She should be awake by now, why isn't she?"

Elijah sighed and poured himself a glass of bourbon. "I gave her a sleeping potion that Davina made before she left. Normally it would knock a normal person out for two weeks. But for Luna, it should last a day or two, if need be."

"Elijah, are you hearing yourself right now? Is that suit so tight that it's cutting off the blood flow to your brain?"

Elijah sat there on the stool and remained unfazed by me. "I made a promise to two people Damon. You know how much a promise means to me."

I raised my eyebrows, "Why?"

"I know why, but maybe you should ask one of them that question. It is not my answer to give." I rolled my eyes and started walking away.

"Mind you Klaus, is in a dangerous state right now. He is losing Luna, his child, and his sister." I did not turn around, I continued walking to his room having a feeling he would be on the balcony.

As soon as I walked in two heads turned in my direction. Marcel and Josh, I could see Klaus' back He was hunched over the railing.

"Gentlemen, may you please leave us there is something I need to discuss with Damon," said Klaus speaking in a grave tone.

Marcel and Josh left without looking back.

I walked to the balcony looking up at the night sky. It was almost dawn, the sky was a deep red.

"Red skies at night sailors delight-" Klaus sighed, finishing the rhyme "Red skies in the morning, sailors warning."